ALC269 on Lenovo ThinkPad X230T Catalina 10.15.3

mikezexter

8 posts in this topic

(Dear moderators please replace this topic to another category if I made a mistake in choosing it)

Hello everybody. I need some help in trying to fix native AppleHDA sound on my X230T.

VoodooHDA works perfectly but without needed HDMI audio channel so I need to try fix my sound in native mode.

AppleALC told us here (README) that in v1.2.1 Added ALC269 layout-id 18 for Thinkpad X230 by Hypereitan. And if it works I didn't need to create this topic. :) Unfortunately layout ids 1,2,3,18 and 55 didn't help me to fix sound issue.

My Clover: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FuGS7iE59ydgiMsxZcDMarlAFH3FliNE (it's 2 MB bigger than I could upload for now)

I've also uploaded some screenshots of what I've seen after 5 reboots in a row changing layout ids. Please help me to fix this issue.

Spoiler

Снимок экрана 2020-02-10 в 17.57.36.png

Снимок экрана 2020-02-10 в 17.57.44.png

Снимок экрана 2020-02-10 в 17.57.53.png

Edited by mikezexter

4 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

0x67

1053776554_Schermata2020-02-10alle16_18_33.thumb.png.b6be14fb77e253060f7a84893846db9d.png

inject analog audio device --> properties

Thanks for your reply. I've changed CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 and injected layout 18. Unfortunately it doesn't help - no audio devices after reboot.

Am I doing something wrong?

you're not doing anything wrong, the point is that sometimes with the method you use, it doesn't work, you need to inject the audio from device> properties see you can help this guide, you will have to use the translators

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

you're not doing anything wrong, the point is that sometimes with the method you use, it doesn't work, you need to inject the audio from device> properties see you can help this guide, you will have to use the translators

It seems like my "18" injected successfully. Do I really need to inject it manually by PCI ID?

Снимок экрана 2020-02-10 в 19.01.05.png

11 hours ago, Andrey1970 said:

Thanks a lot but I've uploaded my Clover in the top. You can see everything's great. :) Thank you for the reply but I don't need common instructions. The main problem is that they don't work with my laptop. :)

1. I don't have any HDA patches and I didn't apply them.

2. Of course I've injected layout-id and nothing else.

I'll review my Clover but Idk what exactly can cause the issues.