Bluetooth not detecting devices - AzureWave AW-CE123H

AbhilashSathe

5 posts in this topic

As shown in the image below, bluetooth works fine. However, it can't detect my wireless bluetooth earphones. These same earphones are easily detectable through Windows 10 on my machine. What could be the problem? I'm currently on 10.15.3 - Catalina. Using BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext BrcmFirmwareData.kext BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
Menubar_and_MacBook_Pro_and_About_This_Mac.thumb.png.e129092484d1c2c0f86e516c825a463b.png

Try getting your headphones very close to bluetooth card and check if you can find them. I had similar issue with my previous card, Bluetooth signal was super poor like 10cm max, same card worked great on Windows. I end up going for apple branded card as I couldn't fix that issue.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:47 AM, luki1979 said:

Try getting your headphones very close to bluetooth card and check if you can find them. I had similar issue with my previous card, Bluetooth signal was super poor like 10cm max, same card worked great on Windows. I end up going for apple branded card as I couldn't fix that issue.

Thanks. 
So, which WiFi+Bluetooth card should I buy? 

1. Make sure the audio device is within range of your PC.

2. If Bluetooth isn’t connecting, the issue could be your Wi-Fi. Some devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in a single card, and in order to fix the problem, you just have to temporarily disable Wi-Fi.

3. Try installing you’re your Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Win+R, type devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager. Expand Bluetooth.
  • Click on Properties, click on Driver tab.
  • Click Update Drivers button.
  • Click on OK button.

Hope something helps!

On 2/12/2020 at 1:43 PM, yuanyasmine said:

1. Make sure the audio device is within range of your PC.

2. If Bluetooth isn’t connecting, the issue could be your Wi-Fi. Some devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in a single card, and in order to fix the problem, you just have to temporarily disable Wi-Fi.

3. Try installing you’re your Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Win+R, type devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager. Expand Bluetooth.
  • Click on Properties, click on Driver tab.
  • Click Update Drivers button.
  • Click on OK button.

Hope something helps!

Why are you giving me Windows instructions?