Bazza08

trying to create a DSDT file

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I have been trying to get my hackintosh to work using High Sierra... My Build is:--

Asus Z87-K Mother board

Intel i5 processor

8 gig of Memory

Nvidia Geforce GT 730 4gb DDR3 

500gb SSD hard drive 

I can get it up and running if I take Graphics card out and use Internal graphics, but when I have my graphics card in the only way I can get it to work is to use boot flag nv_disabe=1 .... and the graphics are rubbish..... I am trying to get it working by creating my own DSDT file..

what I have tried is to download and used  RwPortableX64V1.7 to extract 4 SSDT.aml files and one DSDT.aml ... I was looking on this forum for any clues what to do next

but I a am afraid I am stuck... I have uploaded the files I extracted from  RwPortableX64V1.7

Any Help would be appreciated 

Bazza

DSDT.aml

SSDT-1.aml

SSDT-3.aml

SSDT.aml

SSDT-2.aml

Advertisement

DSDT patching (to inject card's properties I presume) may be of no use in the present case until you 1st identify the exact model of GT730 DDR3. DDR3 128bit models usually are Fermi (GF108), i.e. no good beyond El Capitan, whilst DDR3 64bit models are Kepler (GK208), i.e. Ok with all versions of macOS (so far). The DDR5 models are all Kepler and therefore also Ok throughout.

GT730_cards.thumb.jpg.bdb162ae9c8247c69470016587afffcd.jpg

Tools such as GPUZ will help you identify the chip your card is based on.

What happens when you boot up your Hack with the GT730 in without disabling nVidia? If black screen which is quite typical with VGA output, then you may need to inject the correct NVCAP through Clover to get all display ports supported. Details are available here.

Edited by Hervé

What do you intend to patch in the DSDT? To what purpose? One just does not patch a DSDT for the sake of it...

Edited by Hervé

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tushark2
      Hello,
      1st my laptop spec. 
      CPU - 2.53 GHz Intel Core i3 380m
      RAM - 6 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
      GPU -  1st gen Intel HD Graphics 288 MB
      Laptop - Dell Vostro 3500 series
      BT/WIFI - AzureWave BCM94352HMB

I installed Olarila Mojave 10.14.6 and managed to install 1st gen intel HD graphics but it was bit laggy bcos this gnu doest support metal and its a old machine, so I decided to move to Olarila High Sierra.
      I installed it with most of things working fine expect some issues, for that I want to make SSDT and DSDT to make it run without glitches.

I am atteching my sendme.zip , can some take a look to my current settings and suggest me some changes  
      (Olarila down from few days for me )

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By _ivan_palmisano_
      Ho provato tutti i modi ma sono arrivato alla conclusione che ha bisogno di una patch DSDT.
      Ciao, ho recentemente un hackintosh nel mio laptop e devo risolvere l'attacco video HDMI che non ha eseguito quando collego il mio laptop alla TV.
      le foto con queste informazioni sono state fatte con un programma quando che avrei vinto 10 nell'altra foto l'informazione di hackintosh.
      Acer Aspire 5741g Modello High Sierra System!
      Caratteristiche:
      CPU: Intel Core I3 350M 2.27Ghz Arrandale 32nm Tecnologia
      Ram: 6: 00GB
      Grafica: Monitor Pnp generico (1366x768 Ghz) 1024mb Nvidia GeForce GT 320M (Acer Incorporated)
      Archiviazione: 465 GB Sata
      Driver Optiocal: Optiarc DVD RW- AS-7585H
      Audio: dispositivo audio ad alta degradazione
      Qualcuno può aiutarmi!?! E 'la terza volta che faccio questo post in questo gruppo visto che sono nuovo nel mondo hackintosh preferisco se qualcuno è capace a risolvere il mio problema che lo faccia in remoto così non faccio sbagli.
    • By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9172

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By soumaxetuirk
      If you have a working Brightness Slider and you might be using Brightness slider or manual hotkeys to control brightness then this guide may help you to use your Native hotkeys of laptop.

(All the Credits goes to @RehabMan     For OS-X-ACPI-Debug Kext and DSDT Patches.)

This step assumes that you are using RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller or Acidanthera's PS2Controller
      Install the kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Debug Open MaciASL and click on patch.(Add rehab man repo) Apply "Add DSDT Debug Methods" and "Instrument EC Queries" that are under Brightness Fix. Save the DSDT and restart Look in Syslog as you press the key corresponding to brightness to determine which _QXX methods handle the keys (UPDATE: From Sierra Apple changed logging process. So you won't find ACPIdebug result using syslog command. Instead use following command )
      log show --last 5 | grep ACPIDebug 6. Then patch DSDT:
      into method label _Q1D replace_content begin // Brightness Down\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0205)\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0285)\n end; into method label _Q1C replace_content begin // Brightness Up\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0206)\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0286)\n end; Change the variable _Q1D/_Q1C as per the log. 

7. Try compiling and check if it generates errors
      8. If it does, then change the PS2M to PS2X according to the one found in your DSDT
      9. Save and place the compiled DSDT.
      10. Now you should see that you have your corresponding keys to change your brightness 

FOR  more detail and Queries,Check Out original Post of @RehabMan Here;
      http://www.insanelym...18#entry1997112
      Get Latest Version of  OS-X-ACPI-Debug kext here:
      https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-acpi-debug/downloads