ESP Mounter is trying to install a new helper tool under Catalina

LoBlanc

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

this might be strictly seen rather a general CatalinaMacOS question. Well perhaps kann anyone give me a clue.

Using an uninstall tool I got rid (unfortunately not willing) from the helper tool from ESP Mounter located inthe privileged in Catalina/Library/PrivilegedHelperTools.

A new installation does not work saying "The old Helper Tool has just been deleted because need to be updated" and I just run off ideas on how to get it running. Tryied to run the application with Lingon as root but without success. Of course have i tried hard with google before sending without success. Any help deeply appreciated.

Edited by LoBlanc

2 hours ago, LoBlanc said:

Hi,

this might be strictly seen rather a general CatalinaMacOS question. Well perhaps kann anyone give me a clue.

Using an uninstall tool I got rid (unfortunately not willing) from the helper tool from ESP Mounter located inthe privileged in Catalina/Library/PrivilegedHelperTools.

A new installation does not work saying "The old Helper Tool has just been deleted because need to be updated" and I just run off ideas on how to get it running. Tryied to run the application with Lingon as root but without success. Of course have i tried hard with google before sending without success. Any help deeply appreciated.

Hi

I had the same issue on Catalina, once redownload v1.9.1, all works fine. Very strange.