Lenovo 330-IKB graphics acceleration

idid123

6 posts in this topic

Hi! I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330-IKB. When I try to use the config file from RehabMan, my computer won't boot. I provided my working config file and the other requested files. My main problem is that I don't have the graphics acceleration with my Intel UHD graphics 620. (It is showing 7mb of memory)

Thanks in advance!
Lenovo Ideapad 330-IKB, Intel Core i5-8250 Intel UHD Graphics 620

Debug files.zip

Edited by idid123

4 minutes ago, idid123 said:

Thanks @Allan for your suggestion. At the moment whatevergreen and lilu are located in my Clover/Kexts/other folder. Do I need to put them in L/E? 

try

use only this efi folder, nothing in l/e or s/l/e

EFI.zip

Thanks @MaLd0n! I can see the graphics acceleration is working!! Do you know how I can achieve full working speakers? I think one of the kexts made it possible to use the headphone jack. And do you know where I have to start to get the battery status working?

One more question about the graphics card: when I plug an external monitor in the HDMI port, the OS crashes and restarts. Any way to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by idid123

3 hours ago, idid123 said:

Thanks @MaLd0n! I can see the graphics acceleration is working!! Do you know how I can achieve full working speakers? I think one of the kexts made it possible to use the headphone jack. And do you know where I have to start to get the battery status working?

One more question about the graphics card: when I plug an external monitor in the HDMI port, the OS crashes and restarts. Any way to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

audio just inject other layout

hdmi u need it

https://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://blog.daliansky.net/Intel-FB-Patcher-tutorial-and-insertion-pose.html