Hp Probook 6470b need Help with ssdt

Asfand YR

4 posts in this topic

Hi I need Help With My Hp Probook 6470b recently i Install Hackintosh after Many Weeks of Research I was able to install it correctly everything is Working.

I Install all the Kext That needed, Than i notice That My Laptop Battery was Draing vary fast After doing some Googling I find That my Cpu is Clocking at 2.60GHz which is base speed and consuming the battery So in order to fix it i try to install ssdtPRGen but after installing it i get Kernal panic and laptop wont boot (I Already try -xcpm and Kernelpm=true) to fix it but no fix, it Does boot after trying an trying agian but it reboot again. i was able to see my clock speed in that moment it was stable but my battery icon was gone and when i plugged my external wifi usb dongal it kernel panic again at this point i dont know if it is my usb dongal

i use this guide

Link: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-hp-probook-elitebook-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/

Although i am using it if dont install ssdtPRGen.aml and use Default RehabMan it Works no Kernel Panic But My Battery Drain Really Fast

pls Help Me

My laptop Specs:

HP Probook 6470b

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz

IGPU: Intel HD 4000

Ram: 4GB

I Install Mac Os Mojava

if  there is any other option or way to fix this pls Help Me

15 hours ago, Hervé said:

KernelPm is if no use on your Ivy Bridge laptop, it's for Haswell platforms and later. Sandy Bridge + Ivy Bridge laptops require the AppleIntelCPUPM patch that you apply alongqside the CPU-specific power management SSDT generated by Pike R Alpha's well-known script.

This being said, if you want additional assistance, you should post a zipped copy of your Clover EFI folder. And no links to TMX please...

I think i figure it out i was replacing my ssdt-6x70 with SSDT that i Generated that is why i am getting kernel panic instead of replacing it i just Copy it there and reboot everything is fine now the clock speed is stable in idle But I Notice that my battery is Still dropping quickly i am going Upload my EFI Folder for you can check it out and pls tell me if there is any problem with or not or do i need to do anything else

Thanks For Helping Man

Sorry I cant Upload it on Here Because this site only Allow for 10mb of file but my clover zip file is 20mb so I am Uploading it to on Mega and You can Download it

Clover Efi: https://mega.nz/#!kXBX2Yya!pp7A0ueLIkXHPhLMWdhlpmy4I8uRfg4DJWKdSy8H3GY

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 1:58 PM, Asfand YR said:

I think i figure it out i was replacing my ssdt-6x70 with SSDT that i Generated that is why i am getting kernel panic instead of replacing it i just Copy it there and reboot everything is fine now the clock speed is stable in idle But I Notice that my battery is Still dropping quickly i am going Upload my EFI Folder for you can check it out and pls tell me if there is any problem with or not or do i need to do anything else

Thanks For Helping Man

Sorry I cant Upload it on Here Because this site only Allow for 10mb of file but my clover zip file is 20mb so I am Uploading it to on Mega and You can Download it

Clover Efi: https://mega.nz/#!kXBX2Yya!pp7A0ueLIkXHPhLMWdhlpmy4I8uRfg4DJWKdSy8H3GY

Try this :

( verify X86PlatformPlugin & AGPMController under CPU0 in IOReg) 

CLOVER.zip