Ask Hackintosh for corporate

kemalrzky_

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have 80 computers in my office, i got many trouble with windows updating schedule cause time waste and bug for programs.

And i've thinking, how about hackintosh. it's cool OS and couldn't get that sucks update by time isn't it?

So the question is, is it okay if i use hackintosh for company?

Considered for reduce cost of changing "money machines" for company investment and rather use this hackintosh.

Sorry for my English.

Regards, Hackintosher.

Edited by kemalrzky_

Guest ricoc90

Well, personally I would not do it. Hackintoshing is not a "one-time-run" solution; they require some work without a guarantee that it will work (in the future).

Also I don't know how it is in your country, but in my country the tax authorities will pay companies unannounced visits. They might also want to see licenses for the software you're using and if you can't show them a valid license you'll get a huge fine.

And since hackintoshing is against Apple's EULA (you're only allowed to install macOS on their (supported) machines), you could get some problems here and there.

• 1 month later...