Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WeBeRiO

HD630 no WakeUp, any solution?

2 posts in this topic

Hi all! I have a Asus h110s1 with a i5-7400 working.

Only no wake up from sleep, screen black and reboot.

Is posible fix this problem? No is the model UHD.

Thank U.-

Edited by WeBeRiO

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tapochek2004
      Hello. I am experiencing a problem with my Catalina vanilla installation.
      My Dell 7567's screen is constantly blinking. This started in the installer and persisted after successful installation. Apart from the mentioned, the system is working perfectly fine.
      I am able to disable the backlight completely by pressing F11/brightness down button. I am barely able to see the on-screen text using a desk lamp afterwards.
      I have tried installing AppleBacklightFixup.kext, Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext and setting my SMBIOS to iMac18,1 but none of those proposed solutions have helped me so far.
      To illustrate the problem, I have recorded a video (link) of my laptop booting into the installer and then shutting down. I have also included my CLOVER folder.

I would appreciate any help or advice.

Best regards, Luka
      CLOVER.zip
    • By tapochek2004
      Hello. I have recently installed a "Hackintosh Sierra Zone" 10.12.3 distro (yes, I know they are unstable and might contain malware) on my Dell Inspiron 7567. I am now experiencing trouble with the integrated GPU, Intel HD (not UHD!) Graphics 630: there is no acceleration, I can observe noticeable screen flickering and the displayed amount of VRAM is 7MB.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Enabling InjectIntel and disablegfxfirmware and setting Fake ID = 0x59120000.
      2. Changing SMBIOS to iMac 18,1 (still displayed as a 21,5 in About This Mac).
      3. The last thing I tried was installing Lilu and WhateverGreen as per this manual, which required me to disable the first workaround completely.

I have included my Clover's config.plist and the output of kextstat.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Luka

P. S. Is it possible to move this topic into 'Intel Graphics'?
      config.plist
      kextstat.rtf
      report.tiff
    • By tosziro
      Hello,

I successfully installed MacOS Catalina on this machine it booted after it. Keyboard, ethernet, touchpad, battery status was working. Only that was broken was wifi...

Sadly after reboot out of the blue it stop to work completly. Displays kernel panic. I didnt change anything.
      panic 2cpu 2 caller userspace watchdog timeout no successful checkins from com.apple.logd in 120 seconds

This is my first Hackintosh.  I have complety no idea what should I do now. :-(
      Maybe you could help me, Im attaching my EFI config... I used OpenCore to install.

Intel Core i7-4702MQ Intel HD Graphics 4600 / Nvidia 760M  
      Thank you.
      EFI.zip