Restarting On Login; Z390 Designare, 9900k, Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+

13 posts in this topic

System was working great but is now restarting immediately after typing my password and logging in.  I can only get into safe mode.  EFI will not mount from Clover while in safe mode; nothing happens when I click mount partition and type password.  Can't mount it from terminal in safe mode either. 

USB install drive that was working fine now freezes on login; booting straight from system boot drive restarts on login.

Gigabyte Z390 Designare

i9-9900k

32GB G.Skill Trident RGB RAM

Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+

1TB Samsung EVO Plus with firmware updated

2TB Samsung EVO Plus with firmware updated

Any help is appreciated.

28 minutes ago, Allan said:

Run this app, and upload the file result here.
RunMe

The system is now rebooting as soon as I log into safe mode, so I can't run the app. The system does not stay logged in for enough time to do anything.

Edited by jackt8
3 hours ago, jackt8 said:

After a few more attempts I was able to get into safe mode and run the app.

Send me NEMESISs-iMac.zip

replace full efi folder

EFI.zip

put it in ur desktop and run repair.command inside folder

https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RepairPermissions.zip

reboot

btw, avoid evo plus, is a very problematic ssd for osx

6 hours ago, jackt8 said:

Spoke too soon.  System runs fine for a bit, and then reboots itself.

don't need use emuvariable, etc, full dsdt patched solve all

Is it possible to have DRM working in Safari with such setup (i.e watching Netflix) with iMac19,X? The only way I was able to accomplish it was to use iMacPro1 with dGPU / iGPU has to be disabled.

My HW is GA Z390 GamingX + i5 9600K + RX580. Everything else is working fine.

iMac19,1 -> cpufreq [iStat menus] range from 1.29Ghz up to 4.6 [no overclock at the moment]

iMacPro -> 800Mhz to 4.29Ghz

I guess it should be 800Mhz to 4.6 in turbo?

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, MaLd0n said:

replace full efi folder

EFI.zip

put it in ur desktop and run repair.command inside folder

https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RepairPermissions.zip

reboot

btw, avoid evo plus, is a very problematic ssd for osx

@MaLd0n Thank you so much for this EFI!!!

This is the only EFI that has ever worked for me. I can finally use my hackintosh :happymac: after two weeks of struggling to make it work~

A few questions:

- I have the Fenvi T919 card for Wifi + BT. Should I remove the Intel CNVi card? Right now I have Wifi working, but not Bluetooth (it's always shown as "on").

- As of now, all the USB ports work as intended, but none of the thunderbolt work. If I want to enable Thunderbolt, do I have to give up on the USB ports?

- Only one of the Ethernet port is showing, but my Wifi is showing up as Ethernet too. Is it possible to get both Ethernet ports recognized properly and Wifi separately? 

Please let me know if I should ask a new topic instead of posting here.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you!

HW: Z390 Designare + 9900k + Fenvi T919 + RX 590 Nitro+

20 minutes ago, qkypgy said:

@MaLd0n Thank you so much for this EFI!!!

This is the only EFI that has ever worked for me. I can finally use my hackintosh :happymac: after two weeks of struggling to make it work~

A few questions:

- I have the Fenvi T919 card for Wifi + BT. Should I remove the Intel CNVi card? Right now I have Wifi working, but not Bluetooth (it's always shown as "on").

- As of now, all the USB ports work as intended, but none of the thunderbolt work. If I want to enable Thunderbolt, do I have to give up on the USB ports?

- Only one of the Ethernet port is showing, but my Wifi is showing up as Ethernet too. Is it possible to get both Ethernet ports recognized properly and Wifi separately? 

Please let me know if I should ask a new topic instead of posting here.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you!

HW: Z390 Designare + 9900k + Fenvi T919 + RX 590 Nitro+

check full solution here