Laptop Inbuilt Wifi and Battery Indicator not working in Catalina

13 posts in this topic

Laptop Inbuilt Wifi and Battery Indicator not working in Catalina. (HP Pavilion 15t-au 100 Laptop)

Laptop Config:

HP Pavilion 15t-au100 * i7-7500u 2.90Ghz * Intel HD 620 Graphic Adapter * Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3168 * Kingston SATA3 SSD 500 GB * HP Camera

Edited by kalpesh2804
added Laptop Config

1 minute ago, kalpesh2804 said:

Laptop Inbuilt Wifi and Battery Indicator not working in Catalina. (HP Pavilion 15t-au 100 Laptop)

Laptop Config:

HP Pavilion 15t-au100 * i7-7500u 2.90Ghz * Intel HD 620 Graphic Adapter * Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3168 * Kingston SATA3 SSD 500 GB * HP Camera

C'mon, don't make trash post like this.

Catalina is for people have installed Mojave before. If you don't have fixed configuration in Stable macOS version then never update to Catalina Beta.

Intel Dual Band Wireles is NEVER WORK in Hackintosh,, why did you ask for this?? At least try make post in Mojave first.

3 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Catalina is for people have installed Mojave before. If you don't have fixed configuration in Stable macOS version then never update to Catalina Beta.

Intel Dual Band Wireles is NEVER WORK in Hackintosh,, why did you ask for this?? At least try make post in Mojave first.

Mojave & Catalina is working fine in my other Lenovo Laptop (Lenovo z510).  So i tried to install Catalina in My HP Pavilion 15t-au100 Laptop. 

is it possible to fix Battery Indicator issue in HP Laptop ? 

1 minute ago, kalpesh2804 said:

Mojave & Catalina is working fine in my other Lenovo Laptop (Lenovo z510).  So i tried to install Catalina in My HP Pavilion 15t-au100 Laptop. 

is it possible to fix Battery Indicator issue in HP Laptop ? 

We don't talk about Other Lenovo Laptop. Your post is about Intel Wireless card,, EVERYONE in Hackintosh know already it will never be working.

Battery Indicator is another issue. As long as battery indicator work in Mojave then it will work in Catalina, just update version of your battery kext

7 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

We don't talk about Other Lenovo Laptop. Your post is about Intel Wireless card,, EVERYONE in Hackintosh know already it will never be working.

Battery Indicator is another issue. As long as battery indicator work in Mojave then it will work in Catalina, just update version of your battery kext

I found this 2 battery manager file in kText Other Folder.  I am using Clover 4972 boot loader.

ACPIBatteryManager.kext.zip

SMCBatteryManager.kext.zip

2 minutes ago, kalpesh2804 said:

I found this 2 battery manager file in kText Other Folder.  I am using Clover 4972 boot loader.

ACPIBatteryManager.kext.zip

SMCBatteryManager.kext.zip

SMCBatteryManager.kext will be only working if you used VirtualSMC.kext,, because SMCBatteryManager.kext is plugin of VirtualSMC.kext.

And don't use both, you must select one of its. Download latest Update from Github Repository.

If after use one of these kext you still don't get battery indicator, then it mean you need to add batter patch your DSDT to make battery indicator work. 

Edited by Andres ZeroCross

47 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

SMCBatteryManager.kext will be only working if you used VirtualSMC.kext,, because SMCBatteryManager.kext is plugin of VirtualSMC.kext.

And don't use both, you must select one of its. Download latest Update from Github Repository.

If after use one of these kext you still don't get battery indicator, then it mean you need to add batter patch your DSDT to make battery indicator work. 

I updated VirtualSMC.ktext and SMCBatteryManager.kext from github but still battery indicator is not working.

6 minutes ago, kalpesh2804 said:

Its not working in Mojave. 

Then why did you make post about your issue in here?? Go make separate post in Mojave Thread. This is thread about Catalina beta, we discuss about something that work in Mojave and not work in Catalina, or something new in Catalina. Not general hackintosh problem in here...

• Like 5

• 11 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 2:27 PM, Andres ZeroCross said:

That's funny, I've a Lenovo ThinkPad X250 with a working wireless intel card right now on my hands... His post ain't trash, your childish behavior is. Guess you never had any good teacher, else they would'd teach you that extremes need to be avoided. Never is too much, you ain't an actual god! That's only a forum thang, you know?

For future reference, the problem may be related to editing the serial number. If I find something 'bout it I will report on tonymacx86

Anyway, cheers for you all...

Here "Deity", take a lil' breeze:

índice(1).jpg

Edited by CLEBINHO DAS IMAGEM PNG

31 minutes ago, CLEBINHO DAS IMAGEM PNG said:

That's funny, I've a Lenovo ThinkPad X250 with a working wireless intel card right now on my hands... His post ain't trash, your childish behavior is. Guess you never had any good teacher, else they would'd teach you that extremes need to be avoided. Never is too much, you ain't an actual god! That's only a forum thang, you know?

For future reference, the problem may be related to editing the serial number. If I find something 'bout it I will report on tonymacx86

Anyway, cheers for you all...

Here "Deity", take a lil' breeze:

índice(1).jpg

Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND?? My comment is at 7/9/2019. Kext for intel Wifi is not exist in that time.

Kext for intel WIfi is started in several months ago.

Try to use your brain more Smart
image.thumb.png.a56df30bf709081bda6d43ec0c2e15d8.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:28 PM, Andres ZeroCross said:

Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND?? My comment is at 7/9/2019. Kext for intel Wifi is not exist in that time.

Kext for intel WIfi is started in several months ago.

Try to use your brain more Smart
image.thumb.png.a56df30bf709081bda6d43ec0c2e15d8.png

The person that needs to use their brain is you, all you presented when you walked into this thread was toxic behavior and overall makes you look childish. You are a individual that can't get over something when you are found wrong so you activate your fight or flight senses. You have showcased no help whatsoever to the people on this thread. I had to jump on my account just to write this to you. Get over it and get off this website. Jesus christ. I generally cannot believe you are even on this website at all.