Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThatsMatt

HP Pavilion 15-ak112nl

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Salve, sono nuovo nel forum e mi serviva una mano nell'installazione dell' ultima versione di MacOs sul mio notebook HP Pavilion 15-ak112nl.

Specifiche Tecniche: 

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ (2.60 / 3.50 GHz, 4 core, 6 MB CACHE L3). 

Scheda Grafica: Intel HD Graphics 530 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4 GB DDR3.

Hard Disk: 1 TB SATA 5400 rpm.

Ram: 8 GB DDR3L-1600.

Audio: altoparlanti stereo Bang & Olufsen PLAY. 

Rete: LAN 10/100, WLAN 802.11b/g/n, bluetooth 4.0 (Miracast).

Grazie in Anticipo a chi mi risponderà

Edited by ThatsMatt

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pentothal.Z
      Hello all,
      I have a working hackintosh....ok.....but it takes a lot to boot and according to the boot.log there are a few problems.
      One of them is a black screen that stays on for a long time.
      I would like to ask anyone in this community some help to fine tune my machine.
      Boot.log and config.plist attached

Any help would be appreciated.
      bootlog.txt
      config.plist
    • By metaphysician
      hi folks! i'm just checking for opinions here on a Clover based install of High Sierra. currently i can't boot directly from the internal drive on my hackbook, an ASUS ROG GL502-VS laptop (with the replaced WiFi card), though i can boot from the USB bootloader/installer

i installed 10.13.6 fine using a prepared vanilla installer on HFS+ (not APFS), but my configuration is somewhat unusual. i have two drives. the first SSD has the Windows system, the second has two partitions with the 2nd partition holding the macOS system. when i ran Clover installer i could not use the UEFI option to copy to the EFI partition because it couldn't find one on that drive. so it installed the EFI folder on the root of the macOS partition instead.

however, after a bit of tinkering around, i found out that there is an existing EFI partition on the primary drive called SYSTEM. it has a EFI folder and underneath that is a Windows folder, a Boot folder, and one called APPLE. i can mount this partition with Clover Configurator and copy files to it, but i don't know if this is a good or risky solution. i was thinking i would manually copy the CLOVER folder and the uefi64.boot file to this partition , making sure not to overwrite anything existing. using the UEFI setup, i can create a boot path from the SYSTEM partition to the Clover boot file, but i'm just curious if this is a useful solution or not, and i don't want to ruin the existing Windows 10 installation for sure. any advice appreciated!
    • By eliot6001
      I don't know whether my LAN device will work on MAC and Which version of mac but i still want to run MAC on my PC, Also i checked my CPU-GPU and it turned out that i can Run MAX High sierra but i realized that some people have trouble with Sound and Internet connection so Here's the NAME of my LAN device:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_012310EC&REV_05\4&45F2A70&0&00E1 as (LAN DEVICE took the name from device manager in  windows). 
      also from compatibleIds i got this:
      PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&REV_05

Is it Supported on any version of macOS ?
    • By amadeusex
      Hi there y' all.

I'm selling my hp z820 with the specs listed below since i accidentally bought me another one (that's what i told to my wife anyway).

The machine runs flawlessly High High Sierra 10.13.6 and also has Win7 pro and Win10 pro licences tied to the machine.

The machine is in Athens Greece

I'm asking for 850 euros shipped within the European Union.

Features     • Make: HP • Modell: Workstation Z820   • Processor: 2x Intel XEON Quad-Core E5-2670 • Chipset: Intel C602    • Memory: 64 GB ECC RAM • Sound: Realtek ALC262   • Graphics Card: nVidia Quadro K600   • SAS - Controller: LSI SAS2308 with RAID (0, 1, 5, 10) • SSD - 256 GB • DVD RW   • 2x Ethernet-LAN (RJ-45): 2 (Dual Gigabit - 1000Mbit/s)   • FireWire: 2x (1x Front + 1x Back) • USB 2.0: 5x (1x Front + 4x Back) • USB 3.0: 4x (2x Front + 2x Back)   • PS/2 • serial RS232 • Line-In • Line-Out • Microphone • FireWire (6polig)    • PSU: 1125 Watt    • (WxHxD): 203mm x 444mm x 525mm • Weight: 21,1kg   The machine is configured to also run MacOS 10.12.6 High Sierra without any hiccups and complete working power management.   Geekbench 4 64-bit  MacOs Results
      https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/12062123
      Geekbench 4 64-bit  Win10 Results
      https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/11972736
      The pictured drive trays are not included - the original placeholders will be mounted!