During and after installation errors

Edoardo001

3 posts in this topic

With a guide of a notorius hackintosh site, maded by a user that have my same laptop but without nvme hdd and with radeon 530(mine have only intel graphics)

MY laptop: Lenovo V330 - 15ikb 81AX - with i5 8250u - 8gb ram - ssd nvme - intel udh 620
But on my pc with his config.plist(clover), 
ssdt.aml and some injected kext in EFI/KEXT/OTHERS my pc won't complete installation
After i've deleted some properties of config plist my pc finally allow me to install os but even with some errors but when it's time to boot i receive this error :
"busy timeout[1] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'       
busy timeout[2] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'         
busy timeout[3] , (240s):'appleACPICPU'
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin 0 llk1,
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0"

I've attacched my clover folder. I receive the "busy timeout error" even in installation and it take half hour to reach installation , i receive also "could not get SMCProvider"

I don't know if it's permitted to link another hackintosh site but if you want to read the guide that i followed just search my model of latop + "guide" on the web.

CLOVER.zip

Edited by Edoardo001

2 hours ago, foskvs said:

You need to add some properties on your config.plist. You might need to add some other kexts too.

I don't know what i can add :wallbash: He have pretty same laptop but i have all this problems, maybe it's time to surrender

Edit: attached clover folder in the op

CLOVER.zip

Edited by Edoardo001