Clover do not apear in boot and shutdown problems

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody,

I'm from Brazil, if someone wants to write in portuguese, i will understand too. But english is fine.

Days ago I installed the High Sierra, using the image (HighSierraAMD V2 UEFI.dmg). I have an FX8320e, the Asus M5A78L-M / USB3 mobo, GTX 750 and 12GB of RAM.

Well, I build Hackintosh to run audio programs. Everything is working except the USB audio card on the card. But I read that some gyus updates to 10.13.4 or higher and it work.

But I have some problem with startup and shutdown. I had installed the Clover in different ways, but it did not appear at startup. If I do not use the pen drive to boot, I do not have access to the system.

I've tried different solutions. I formatted the EFI partition using the Terminal and reinstalled the Clover, but it also did not work.

The other problem is the shutdown. The system goes off, but the fans and the mobo remains on. I need to manually press the on/off button to turn off the computer. I had used the Clover Configurations App to set the flag (shutdonw fix) but it not work too. I think this might be related to the boot problem.

Thanks for any help!