Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oschly

Stuck at AirPort_Brcm4331::initAirportFamily_kexts-1430.8...

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I have a problem with 10.14.4 on booting stage (photo).
My specs:

MOBO: Z390 MAG Tomahawk

CPU: i7-8700k

GPU: RX 580 Nitro+

Wifi: BCM4331CD

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz 16CL

I've updated every kext and driver (clover version too) and only difference is that I don't have lines informing about not loading kexts (common issue here as I see).

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_963.jpg

Advertisement

I found a problem. It's MSI's BIOS caused it. Flashing from 150 (newest from April) to 120 fixed it, 130 and 140 has same problem, so I don't recommend to update BIOS.

Now everything's fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gorec
      Hi.
      I apologize in advance if I didn't post in the right category and if my title and description aren't specific enough :c

My config in a nutshell:
      CPU: i7 5820k GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GB RAM: 16 GB MOBO: MSI X99 SLI PLUS I attached RunMe output with all the details of my built.

Some background:
      I have my Hackintosh for about half a year. That time I managed to make it works and fix major issues, but some of them left unresolved since then and I ignored them until now.
      I use my Hackintosh for Adobe projects (PR, AE, PS, IL, AU and a lot more) - most of them connected with video editing of course browsing with Chrome and other small tasks.

Problems:
      Random restarts - this is the biggest one. I'm starting to work on bigger and bigger projects and at this time I think I can't allow this to happen that often. In the past, they happened like once a day or a couple of times a week. However, now it's just frustrating when it happens even 5 or more times a day. I've tried to observe and find out what can be the cause but I haven't managed to find any connections. I thought it happens when Premiere or another app is using GPU, but I haven't seen increased usage when it restarts. I think that it can be connected with GPU, memory or PSU or... meh, anything else. I don't have resources to check if it'll work with other components. There should be some fix for this. I will really appreciate any help with this :c Restart instead of shutdown & sleep doesn't work. I've tried to look through some Google results for this and tried many solutions (as you can see in attached Clover folder), but I think the right one for many of these issues is to make my own DSDT. Glitches, freezes and other things while encoding a video. It happens very often when I try to do this. Maybe it is an issue with GPU or (hopefully) only with GPU drivers which can be fixed with some patch. Today my headphones stopped working. I have a multi-output device configured in the Audio MIDI Setup app which includes my headphones (HyperX Cloud via USB) and Soundflowerbed virtual audio device for capturing system audio. Today while I was trying (like 15 times) to encode a video in Media Encoder in the background and watch video on YouTube I stopped hearing anything from my system. Of course, it restarted a couple of times as always, but even this didn't solve this. If I plug them directly with mini jack (not via USB Soundcard which was in the box and which I always used) in the front IO or the back I only hear some loud noise It takes EX-Fat formatted volumes a few minutes to mount after each restart. I found a workaround to format it with NTFS since I have Tuxera installed and I will reformat these volumes when I will find time for this, but maybe there is some fix for this. GPU is a little bit hot. HW Monitor shows it is only 45-55 degrees, but for my hand is a little bit hot, idk. Also related to GPU - glitch after POST but before entering Clover boot menu. It is a black screen with little white squared glitches for a few seconds. Maybe it indicates the GPU drivers are loading, but maybe it shouldn't be like this. And if I can ask about that - I can't make all applications hide on startup. I, obviously, have "Hide" checkbox checked on every login item in settings, but it doesn't work, none of the apps is hidden in the dock. Is there a way to fix this? Also a small but annoying problem - I can't turn off permanently Mojave update notification (since I tried to install it, and I had to reverse to High Sierra because I had a black screen and I didn't have time for repairing all of them. Tags are not working in Finder - every time I tag a file or folder and make a change in it (for example save a text file) the tag disappears.  
      So, with knowing all of that, is there a way to make a proper DSDT file for my Hackintosh? I tried to look through some guides on how to make it but I think I reached my abilities to understand how Mac OS works and what all of these things are, so I'm asking you guys politely, would someone like to help me? At least with these random restarts? :/
      I really begin to think that I'm a newbie in configuring all of that Clover things - even after what I managed to do with my PC. Help me, pleease... :c

If you have any questions post it below, I will really appreciate any help <3
      Send me MBP-Gorec.home.zip
    • By kromakey
      Hello ,

Just changed my CPU to a E5450 to be able to Run Mojave , but now I can not run not even EL Capitan    (it was working well with CORE2DUO)

I already flashed a modified bios to be able to recognise the CPU.

here some print screens from Verbose :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kqWauSu5GZ9Kogxh7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F6kL5YbiFBqLcGyz6

AZUS P5K PRO  - CPU E5450 - NVIDIA 9600GT - 5G RAM 

ANY HELP is APPRECIATED

Thanks/Obrigado

Kromakey 

• By Pericles
      I've been trying to boot MacOS Mojave (10.14.4) after installation on a system I've built.

I was able to successfully install Mojave through my USB, it seemed like the installer recognised my gpu and was working with it in the installation screen as it looked like it was outputting video at 4k resolution. When the computer restarted I then booted into the "Preboot" option on clover twice (the first time I tried the progress bar got to a certain point and then the system restarted) and on the second attempt the progress bar filled up completelly and the mac installer counted down to a restart (which I took as meaning that it had successfully finished the installer). After restarting however I tried to boot into MacOS from the SSD I installed it on, the apple logo showed up with a progress bar that filled up completelly before the screen turned black, then grey with a cursor over the grey screen. Also, it's probably worth noting that the GPU's fans continue to spin from turning the system on, up to the point where the screen turns grey after which they stop spinning.

My system specs are as follows:
      CPU: i5 3470
      GPU: RX 570
      RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz 
      MB: Asrock B75m r2
      SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb
      WiFi/BT: Fenvi FV-T919 PCIE Card

I am thinking that it's probably a gpu related issue as everything about the installation process has gone pretty smoothly up to the point where it's displaying a grey screen at bootup (and not going further). I have attached a photo of the output from rebooting with the verbose bootflag (it's missing one line at the bottom "busy timeout[1], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'"), after the verbose output stays on the screen for a few minutes the screen then turns grey with the cursor and hangs there.

• By thiagomenini
      Hello everybody,
      I'm from Brazil, if someone wants to write in portuguese, i will understand too. But english is fine.

Days ago I installed the High Sierra, using the image (HighSierraAMD V2 UEFI.dmg). I have an FX8320e, the Asus M5A78L-M / USB3 mobo, GTX 750 and 12GB of RAM.

Well, I build Hackintosh to run audio programs. Everything is working except the USB audio card on the card. But I read that some gyus updates to 10.13.4 or higher and it work.
      But I have some problem with startup and shutdown. I had installed the Clover in different ways, but it did not appear at startup. If I do not use the pen drive to boot, I do not have access to the system.

I've tried different solutions. I formatted the EFI partition using the Terminal and reinstalled the Clover, but it also did not work.

The other problem is the shutdown. The system goes off, but the fans and the mobo remains on. I need to manually press the on/off button to turn off the computer. I had used the Clover Configurations App to set the flag (shutdonw fix) but it not work too. I think this might be related to the boot problem.

Thanks for any help!
    • By Legomann
      Hello all,

I'm about to build a hackintosh and want to share my findings in that process. Also maybe get some help. 

The goal is to have a fast Mac with large disk capacity for image processing and a Windows gaming machine at the same time. The components I chose:
      MSI Z390 Gaming plus i5 9600K 6cores with HD630 graphics 2x8GB Crucial DDR4-2666 nVidia GTX650 Ti (will be replaced later by Vega or Navi card) 1TB Samsung 970 Evo plus NVMe + 4TB WD blue Disk as fusion drive  
      What is working:
      Windows boots and games run. Installation was a bit tricky:
      the GTX650 has no UEFI Disk partition has to be GPT since it should be shared between Windows and OSX Windows only installs on a GPT drive if the setup is purely UEFI. I ended up with a 2 screen setup with the secondary monitor on the HD630 being the boot display. The Windows driver uses the GTX650 without problems. 
      Disabling CSM is important, on MSI this is hidden under the odd entrance "Windows 8.1/10 WHQL Support" that has to be enabled(!). 

Booting and Installing OSX from USB stick. I found this post most useful as a starting point. After some trial and error I managed to boot with the HD630 into the installer
      The board has bios version 7B51v14, the most recent is not working (will check again when the system runs without error) Clean up EFI folder, update clover, apfs.efi (from osx installation). Clover folder is attached. Onboard ethernet is working with IntelMausiEthernet V2.4.0  

Not working (TODO list): 
      Fusion drive: Mojave does not support fusion drives. Instead, the installer tries to convert a fusion drive to apfs which, since Mojave, has a similar feature. From command line, I can create a apfs "fusion drive" with some modified commands:
      (will supply later)
      However: I seems that afp is buggy when it has to share the disks with other partitions. The plan was to have Windows too on the SSD and a common transfer partition on the spinning disk. Setup of the "fusion drive" was fine, but the installer always crashes without message, presumably in the moment it tries to access the disk. At the moment OSX is installed on a separate disk, will continue to investigate.

HD630: No acceleration, 6MB video memory
      GTX650: No output at all, but card is shown in profiler. Thought it would be supported ootb.
      Speedstep: CPU power usage around 8W in idle.
      Audio
      USB3
      turn off crappy board illumination

CLOVER.zip