About Just Joined group Read more... ×
Angelo_

UHD620 only shows as 7mb, cpu stuck at 1800 mhz and display shows as 30.5"

5 posts in this topic

Just recently installed Mojave on my yoga 730(i5-8250u, 8gb of ram and 1080p 13.3" touchscreen) and got many features working, now the only issues are that my igpu is shown as only 7mb(and not metal capable, not sure whether it is or not) even tho I should've changed it from 5917 to 5916 (added both EFI folder and send me), the screen is shown as a 30.5" in system information and the cpu even tho I extracted the ssdt for it with ssdtPRGen.sh and appleintelinfo.kext to get low frequency info (ssdt was done with info 15,400,1600,3400 so it should go between 16-3400mhz and down to 400 in idle), idk what is wrong with my installation, can you guys help me or linke me something to fix those issues?

Ps thunderbolt shows as no device found, is it regular for hackintoshes to be that way or do I need something for that too? Laptop has 2 tb3 ports as x4 pcie 3

EFI.zip

Send me Angeloss-MacBook-Pro.zip

Advertisement

You could try and remove the graphics settings you configured in Clover and solely rely on Lilu + WEG kexts. I think it may help.

With regards to CPU power management, I understand that the CPUPM SSDT and PlugInType are mutually exclusive so you should only use either/or. As such, I would remove the generated SSDT from the patched folder as well as all SSDT dropping from Clover configuration.

Edited by Hervé

1 hour ago, Hervé said:

You could try and remove the graphics settings you configured in Clover and solely rely on Lilu + WEG kexts. I think it may help.

With regards to CPU power management, I understand that the CPUPM SSDT and PlugInType are mutually exclusive so you should only use either/or. As such, I would remove the generated SSDT from the patched folder as well as all SSDT dropping from Clover configuration.

Tried to do so yet it's still broken idk why :v

Ok, nvm, tried a couple more patches with hackintool and I got gpu and display working, only issue now is cpu 

20 hours ago, Angelo_ said:

Ok, nvm, tried a couple more patches with hackintool and I got gpu and display working, only issue now is cpu 

what problem you face with your cpu? my same cpu is set at 1.8ghz and at turbo 3.4ghz recognized by system itself.