Mojave 10.14 - 10.14.3

usage:
copy Lilu.kext & HSWGT1Fixup.kext To /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
fake deviceid:  0412 or 0a26 、0a2e、0d22、0d26

HSWGT1Fixup-20190312.zip

Edited by Meowthra

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

:whistle: How does that answer Ellaosx's question ? What does your binary patcher do?

Allow me a few further questions in my turn:

• What GT1 chip does this apply to?
  • What GT1 chip did you experiment with?
  • Whats the PCI id? 8086:0x????
  • Was it the iGPU of your Haswell Pentium 3556U as reported here? Because that's clearly a fail and no QE/CI (graphics acceleration) at all, contrary to what you believe!

It's not that I want to urinate on your charade but I'm failing to see the value of several threads you've made on this forum where you simply post stuff without much meaning to the contents...

Example:

This thread is another example of you failing to explain a single thing of the contents you post. I, for one, wonder what you are trying to achieve here...

It's been stated many times before: low-end Sandy Bridge HD graphics, Ivy Bridge HD graphics, Haswell HD graphics, etc. aren't supported under OS X/macOS. Now you state the opposite and open up thread where you re-affirm this whilst illustrating the contrary.

:blink::blink::blink:

Edited by Hervé

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Hervé said:

:whistle: How does that answer Ellaosx's question ? What does your binary patcher do?

Allow me a few further questions in my turn:

• What GT1 chip does this apply to?
  • What GT1 chip did you experiment with?
  • Whats the PCI id? 8086:0x????
  • Was it the iGPU of your Haswell Pentium 3556U as reported here? Because that's clearly a fail and no QE/CI (graphics acceleration) at all, contrary to what you believe!

It's not that I want to urinate on your charade but I'm failing to see the value of several threads you've made on this forum where you simply post stuff without much meaning to the contents... This thread is another example of you failing to explain a single thing of the contents you post. I, for one, wonder what you are trying to achieve here...

It's been stated many times before: low-end Sandy Bridge HD graphics, Ivy Bridge HD graphics, Haswell HD graphics, etc. aren't supported under OS X/macOS. Now you state the opposite and open up thread where you re-affirm this whilst illustrating the contrary.

:blink::blink::blink:

You are ignorant END USER
I am very difficult to explain to you :D

Can't you read the source code? :D :D

You say No kext = no support.
Can you explain this?

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/337808-intel-hd-graphics-haswell-gt1-qeci-1013/

and No kext AR9565

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/328426-qualcomm-atheros-ar9565-wireless-for-os-x-108-1014/

(NO KEXT = No support.) So = ( No Kernel = No support.)

You tell them to say:MacOS No support AMD :hysterical:

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/318-amd-development/

Edited by Meowthra

Posted (edited)

I don't know what you drink but I'll sure stay away from your brew! Anyway, what you say is all Chinese to me...

Edited by Hervé

4 hours ago, Hervé said:

I don't know what you drink but I'll sure stay away from your brew! Anyway, what you say is all Chinese to me...

I am not Chinese

I read some of your posts.
I found that your reply didn't help others. It’s nonsense. and  laughing at other people

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/?page=80