Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ccoaston

Asus hero XI Majova freezes and I have to restart

5 posts in this topic

This happen after I got the clover folder from @MaLd0n . Is it something with the kext he included? My hackintosh did some weird behavior, it froze that I tried to restart but the screens went blank and the GPU fan started to rev up like crazy. Any suggestions?

Copy of my clover folder and other information. 

CLOVER.zip

1934334995_ScreenShot2019-02-11at7_29_13PM.thumb.png.b1d5e886e465ffe0fe23980e9329f0c7.png

Not sure if this is related to me opening facetime, final cut pro x or QuickTime.

Specs

Asus Hero XI

Asus Vega 64

Edited by ccoaston

Advertisement

I noticed that when Mojave freezes the mouse only works. Seems everything else is frozen and I have to restart. I'm thinking its GPU related. I have my bios set to use only my Vega 64. I have dual monitors. Should I try with just one? Any suggestions.