Jacopiazza

Can't get QuickSync Working (HD530/GTX 970)

7 posts in this topic

HI, I'm trying to enable my HD530 (i7-6700k) along my GTX 970 to use QuickSync and get better render times and all the advantages of it... also I need to use airplay mirroring.
As now all is working except it, and i'd like to get it working.

My problem is that when fcpx or another app exports the IGPU usage always stays at 0%...

How can I solve this?
(Kexts Lilu,Whatevergreen,AppleALC,Realtek8111,fakesmc)

MY config and gen debug results attached.

debug_3335.zip

config.plist

Advertisement
7 hours ago, Jacopiazza said:

HI, I'm trying to enable my HD530 (i7-6700k) along my GTX 970 to use QuickSync and get better render times and all the advantages of it... also I need to use airplay mirroring.
As now all is working except it, and i'd like to get it working.

My problem is that when fcpx or another app exports the IGPU usage always stays at 0%...

How can I solve this?
(Kexts Lilu,Whatevergreen,AppleALC,Realtek8111,fakesmc)

MY config and gen debug results attached.

debug_3335.zip

config.plist

use only it with last clover version

CLOVER.zip

8 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

use only it with last clover version

CLOVER.zip

Just tried using latest version of clover ... but nothing changed...

EDIT:

i've just found that only FCPX isn't using IGPU, for example Macx Video Pro Converter is using ONLY igpu and it's really fast...

BenchX test.png

hardware info.png

Edited by Jacopiazza
added infos

1 hour ago, Jacopiazza said:

Just tried using latest version of clover ... but nothing changed...

EDIT:

i've just found that only FCPX isn't using IGPU, for example Macx Video Pro Converter is using ONLY igpu and it's really fast...

apps just use if need

check my brucex

Same issue here. Also using HD530 but with GTX 1060 on High Sierra 10.13.6. My kext drivers are exactly the same as yours and in config.plist I removed InjectIntel due to Whatevergreen.kext can do the job just fine. Also I've only got 1 primary display connecting to the GTX 1060 via the HDMI port on the discrete graphics card.

So if I connect the display to the motherboard DVI port which means HD530 is being used as the primary graphics card, macOS can detect both cards no problem and QuickSync in FCPX and AirPlay both seem to be working. The problem with this solution is that when I boot into Windows although the system recognizes the Nvidia card, it seems to be disabled by default and the gaming experience just becomes awful. However if I connect the display to the discrete GPU, neither AirPlay nor QuickSync on macOS would work and it takes ages for FCPX to export a video. My hackintosh simply won't recognize the existence of the IGPU.

Thoughts guys? Similar questions have been asked on r/hackintosh and tonymacx86 as well but neither provided a proper solution. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT: Hardware acceleration works all the time no matter which card it's connecting to if it helps

Edited by IIIJQIII

57 minutes ago, IIIJQIII said:

Same issue here. Also using HD530 but with GTX 1060 on High Sierra 10.13.6. My kext drivers are exactly the same as yours and in config.plist I removed InjectIntel due to Whatevergreen.kext can do the job just fine. Also I've only got 1 primary display connecting to the GTX 1060 via the HDMI port on the discrete graphics card.

So if I connect the display to the motherboard DVI port which means HD530 is being used as the primary graphics card, macOS can detect both cards no problem and QuickSync in FCPX and AirPlay both seem to be working. The problem with this solution is that when I boot into Windows although the system recognizes the Nvidia card, it seems to be disabled by default and the gaming experience just becomes awful. However if I connect the display to the discrete GPU, neither AirPlay nor QuickSync on macOS would work and it takes ages for FCPX to export a video. My hackintosh simply won't recognize the existence of the IGPU. 

Thoughts guys? Similar questions have been asked on r/hackintosh and tonymacx86 as well but neither provided a proper solution. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT: Hardware acceleration works all the time no matter which card it's connecting to if it helps 

exactly the same here...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By headkaze
      Framebuffer patching in Mojave
      Binary patching framebuffers using KextsToPatch in Clover is no longer a viable method in Mojave for Skylake and above. Now you need to use Lilu + WhateverGreen.

Not just for Mojave
      This method of framebuffer patching is not only required for Mojave we recommend it for all previous and future releases of macOS.

Coffee Lake Users
      Please note that the new WhateverGreen will not work with fake Kaby Lake platform-id's. You will need to have either macOS 10.14 Beta 4 (18A336e) or macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G2112). The latter is a special build only available to MacBookPro15,1 or MacBookPro15,2 board id's. You can create a macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G2112) installer by running installinstallmacos.py. (Update: vit9696 added back ability to fake Kaby Lake platform-id's)

Lilu + WhateverGreen
      WhateverGreen is going to replace all the other video patching plugins for Lilu (it currently has merged WhateverGreen, IntelGraphicsFixup, NvidiaGraphicsFixup, Shiki and CoreDisplayFixup). Others will likely follow (such as AppleALC, HibernationFixup and IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup). This is aiming to be the all-in-one solution for video.

Preliminary
      1. Remove:
      - FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics
      - IntelGraphicsFixup
      - NvidiaGraphicsFixup
      - CoreDisplayFixup
      - Shiki
      2. Turn off all graphics injections in Clover:
      - config.plist/Graphics/Inject/ATI=NO
      - config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=NO
      - config.plist/Graphics/Inject/NVidia=NO
      - config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=
      - config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=

3. Disable DSDT Clover fixes:
      - AddHDMI
      - FixDisplay
      - FixIntelGfx
      - AddIMEI
      4. Disable UseIntelHDMI
      5. Remove boot argument: -disablegfxfirmware
      6. Remove any IGPU and HDMI entries from:
      - config.plist/Devices/Arbitrary
      - config.plist/Devices/Properties
      - config.plist/Devices/AddProperties
      7. Remove any IGPU and HDMI related SSDT and DSDT from:
      - CLOVER/ACPI/patched
      8. Renaming GFX0 -> IGPU
      - WhateverGreen will do this automatically (see caveat below)
      - Be aware that WhateverGreen does not rename all instances of GFX0 -> IGPU but should be okay in most cases
      - You may need to include Clover GFX0 -> IGPU rename for other kexts or ACPI patching that require it

Compile Lilu + WhateverGreen
      Download WhateverGreen. Make sure you place the debug version of Lilu into the root of WhateverGreen before you compile. Install Lilu and WhateverGreen kext's into the usual place. Compile WhateverGreen as debug if you want to view debug output.

Having trouble compiling?
      If you're having trouble compiling you can download the official release binaries or download my (unsupported) build_lilu.sh shell script and run it in a folder to download and build Lilu + WhateverGreen using Xcode automatically. I recommend you try the debug versions first (place them into Clover's EFI/Clover/kexts/Other folder).

Get the device path of your IGPU:
      Download and use the gfxutil tool like so:
      $ ./gfxutil -f IGPU DevicePath = PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) ig-platform-id
      For the AAPL,ig-platform-id (AAPL,snb-platform-id for Sandy Bridge) entry Clover requires this value to be in Data format so you need to reverse the bytes. So if you want your platform-id to be 0x3EA50009 first reverse the bytes (0900A53E) then use Xcode's plist editor to add the values to Clover's config.plist.

What ig-platform-id should I use for my system?
      You should choose one that is the closest match to your system. I recommend you do some research on this before choosing one. See post #2 for available options. More info can be found here.

You can determine the generation of your CPU by the first digit after the hyphen.
      Examples:
      - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2760QM (Gen 2)
      - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5257U CPU @ 2.70GHz (Gen 5)
      - Intel(R) Core(TM) m3-6Y30 (Gen 6)
      - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8350U (Gen 8)

Spoofing Intel CPU Gen
      If you need to spoof a different Intel CPU generation you can use the lilucpu=N boot flag. The N refers to the following Intel generations:
      4    SandyBridge 5    IvyBridge 6    Haswell 7    Broadwell 8    Skylake 9    KabyLake 10   CoffeeLake To spoof a CPU you will need to set a valid device-id in your GPU entry in Devices/Properties for the appropriate Intel generation.

Eg. Spoofing Skylake (lilucpu=8 boot flag with device-id=0x16190000), Kaby Lake (lilucpu=9 boot flag with device-id=0x12590000).

Here are some recommended frames:

Gen 2: Sandy Bridge (Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext
      - Support started with OS X 10.7.x and ended with macOS 10.13.6
      - Metal support is not available
      - device-id: 0x0102 0x0106 0x010A 0x0112 0x0116 0x0122 0x0126
      - AAPL,snb-platform-id (desktop): 0x00030010 (default)
      - AAPL,snb-platform-id (laptop): 0x00010000 (default)

Gen 3: Ivy Bridge (Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext
      - Support started with OS X 10.8.x
      - device-id: 0x0152 0x0156 0x0162 0x0166
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (desktop): 0x0166000A (default), 0x01620005
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (laptop): 0x01660003 (default), 0x01660009, 0x01660004

Gen 4: Haswell (Intel HD Graphics 4200-5200)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext
      - Support started with OS X 10.9.x
      - device-id: 0x0D26 0x0A26 0x0A2E 0x0D22 0x0412
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (desktop): 0x0D220003 (default)
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (laptop): 0x0A160000 (default), 0x0A260005 (recommended)

Gen 5: Broadwell (Intel HD Graphics 5300-6300)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.kext
      - Support started with OS X 10.10.2
      - device-id: 0x0BD1 0x0BD2 0x0BD3 0x1606 0x160E 0x1616 0x161E 0x1626 0x1622 0x1612 0x162B
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (desktop): 0x16220007 (default)
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (laptop): 0x16260006 (default)

Gen 6: Skylake (Intel HD Graphics 510-580)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext
      - Support started with OS X 10.11.4
      - device-id: 0x1916 0x191E 0x1926 0x1927 0x1912 0x1932 0x1902 0x1917 0x193B 0x191B
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (desktop): 0x19120000 (default)
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (laptop): 0x19160000 (default)

Gen 7: Kaby Lake (Intel HD Graphics 610-650)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext
      - Support started with macOS 10.12.6
      - device-id: 0x5912 0x5916 0x591B 0x591C 0x591E 0x5926 0x5927 0x5923 0x87C0
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (desktop): 0x59160000 (default)
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (laptop): 0x591B0000 (default)

Gen 8: Coffee Lake (Intel UHD Graphics 630)
      - S/L/E/AppleIntelCFLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext
      - Support started with macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112) / 10.14 beta 4 (18A336e)
      - device-id: 0x3E9B 0x3EA5 0x3EA6 0x3E92 0x3E91 0x3E98
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (desktop): 0x3EA50000 (default), 0x3E9B0007 (recommended)
      - AAPL,ig-platform-id (laptop): 0x3EA50009 (default)

Framebuffer Patching
      WhateverGreen does most of the work automatically for you and in most cases you do not need any extra Framebuffer Patching. At the minimum though you should choose an ig-platform-id suitable for your system and place it in config.plist/Devices/Properties like this:

Here are some reasons why you might need extra Framebuffer Patching:
      - Setting DVMT for those who can't set it above 32 MB in BIOS (framebuffer-stolenmem / framebuffer-fbmem)
      - Setting higher VRAM for 4K users who experience graphical glitches (framebuffer-unifiedmem)
      - Disabling eGPU (disable-external-gpu)
      - Enable pixel clock patch for 4K support (enable-hdmi20)
      - Disabling connectors to enable sleep (framebuffer-pipecount / framebuffer-portcount / framebuffer-conX-type=-1)
      - Removing CNConnectorAlwaysConnected flag for eDP laptop screens on < 10.13.6 (framebuffer-con0-flags=0x00000090)
      - Changing connector types to match your systems ports (framebuffer-conX-type)

Framebuffer Patching Types
      We have three different types of patches:

1. Arbitrary (Recommended)
      framebuffer-patch-enable (required to enable below) framebuffer-framebufferid (optional; defaults to current platform-id) (all below are optional) framebuffer-mobile framebuffer-pipecount framebuffer-portcount framebuffer-memorycount framebuffer-stolenmem framebuffer-fbmem framebuffer-unifiedmem framebuffer-cursormem (Haswell only) framebuffer-camellia framebuffer-flags framebuffer-conX-enable (required to enable below) framebuffer-conX-index framebuffer-conX-busid framebuffer-conX-pipe framebuffer-conX-type framebuffer-conX-flags 2. All Data
      framebuffer-conX-enable (required to enable below) framebuffer-conX-alldata 3. Find / Replace
      framebuffer-patchX-enable (required to enable below) framebuffer-patchX-framebufferid (optional; defaults to current platform-id) framebuffer-patchX-find framebuffer-patchX-replace framebuffer-patchX-count (optional; defaults to 1) You should place your patches in config.plist/Devices/Properties in Clover config.plist.

Here are some example patches:
      - 32MB BIOS, 19MB stolen (framebuffer) 9MB fbmem (cursor) 2048MB unifiedmem (vram)

- Pipe / Port Count 3 to 2
      - Connector 1 DP to HDMI
      - Connector 2 Disable

Here is an example of the All Data method:

Here is an example of the Find / Replace method:

Framebuffer Dumps
      There are two ways to dump your framebuffer data (both require WhateverGreen + Lilu debug versions):

1. Using -igfxdump boot flag to dump IGPU framebuffer kext to /AppleIntelFramebuffer_X_Y (root of your boot drive)

There are several ways of reading this dump:
      - Using 010 Editor along with the IntelFramebuffer.bt template
      - Using Hackintool File->Open menu

2. Using -igfxfbdump boot flag to dump native and patched framebuffer table to ioreg at IOService:/IOResources/WhateverGreen

There are several ways of reading this dump:
      - Using dump_platformlist.sh shell script
      - Using Hackintool File->Import->IOReg Dump menu

3. Using Hackintool Framebuffer->macOS 10.14 menu

Debug Output
      To get debug output from Lilu use the -liludbgall liludump=60 boot flags. You will need to compile Lilu and WhateverGreen as debug for both of these flags to work. Log files should be located at /var/log/Lilu_*.

To view debug paste the following into Terminal (weglog.txt will output to your home directory):
      log show --predicate 'process == "kernel" AND (eventMessage CONTAINS "WhateverGreen" OR eventMessage CONTAINS "Lilu")' --style syslog --source --last boot >weglog.txt Getting Help

To help the users of this forum diagnose issues with your configuration please generate a Lilu debug log and then run gen_debug.sh to generate a folder of debug files you can attach to a forum post requesting help.

Credits
      - vit9696 and lvs1974 for WhateverGreen (Full Credits) and Lilu (Full Credits)
      - Andrey1970 for his guide on applelife.ru
      - RehabMan for all data patching method, ioreg framebuffer dump and other contributions

• By Mieze
      This project is dedicated to the memory of Mausi, the cat I loved more than anybody else.

A few days before Christmas I started my latest project, a new driver for recent Intel onboard LAN controllers. My intention was not to replace hnak's AppleIntelE1000e.kext completely but to deliver best performance and stability on recent hardware. That's why I dropped support for a number of older NICs. Currently the driver supports:

5 Series
      82578LM 82578LC 82578DM 82578DC 6 and 7 Series
      82579LM 82579V 8 and 9 Series
      I217LM I217V I218LM I218V I218LM2 I218V2 I218LM3 100 Series (since V2.1.0d0)
      I219LM I219V 200 Series (since V2.3.0d0)
      I219LM I219V 300 Series (since V2.4.0d0)
      I219LM I219V  
      Key Features of the Driver
      Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission. No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer. TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit). Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload. Makes use of the chip's TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO) feature with IPv4 and IPv6 in order to reduce CPU load while sending large amounts of data (disabled due to hardware bugs). Fully optimized for Sierra (64bit architecture) but should work with older 64bit versions of macOS too, provided you build from source with the appropriate SDK for the target OS. Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). VLAN support is implemented but untested as I have no need for it. The driver is published under GPLv2.  
      Current Status
      The driver has been tested successfully with I217V, I218V and 82579V under 10.9.5 and above. The attached archive includes source code as well as a prebuilt binary (debug version) for Mavericks and newer versions of macOS.   Known Issues
      There seem to be problems while using VMware with version 1.x.x of the driver. In case you are affected use version 2.0.0 or newer.  
      FAQ
      Could you add support of for...? Well, you are probably asking me to add support for one of the older NICs like the 82571/2/3/4L or 82583 and the answer will be no as I dropped support for these chips intentionally. They are broken and I lost more than 2 weeks trying to make it work on the 82574L without success. I was asked to add support for I210, I211 and I350 but as these chips have a completely different architecture, which isn't supported by the underlying Linux driver, this is impossible, sorry. Does it work with Snow Leopard or 32 bit kernels? No and I have no plans to make a version for 32 bit kernels or anything older than Lion. WoL from S5 doesn't work with this driver but under Windows it's working. Is this a driver bug? No it isn't, the driver is working as it should because OS X doesn't support WoL from S5.  
      Installation
      Goto /S/L/E and delete AppleIntelE1000e.kext. Recreate the kernel cache. Open System Preferences and delete the corresponding network interface, e. g. en0. Reboot. Install the new driver and recreate the kernel cache. I recommend to use Kext Wizard or a similar utility for the installation. Reboot Open System Preferences again, select Network and check if the new network interface has been created automatically or create it manually now. Configure the interface.  
      Help - I'm getting kernel panics!
      Well, before you start complaining about bugs after you upgraded macOS and ask me to publish a driver update, you should first try to resolve the issue on your own by cleaning the system caches.
      As the driver uses macOS's private network driver interface, which is supposed to be used by Apple provided drivers only, you might run into problems after an OS update because the linker may fail to recognize that IONetworking.kext has been updated and that the driver needs to be linked against the new version (Apple provided drivers avoid this problem because they are always updated together with IONetworking.kext). As a result, the linking process produces garbage and the driver may call arbitrary code when trying to call functions from IONetworking.kext. This usually results in unpredicted behavior or a kernel panic. In order to recover from such a situation, you should clean the System Caches forcing the linker to recreate it's caches:
      Delete all the files in /System/Library/Caches and it's subdirectories but leave the directories and the symbolic links intact. This is very important! Reboot. Recreate the kernel cache. Reboot again.  
      Troubleshooting
      Make sure you have followed the installation instructions especially when you have issues with certain domains while the others are working fine. Use the debug version to collect log data when trying to track down problems. The kernel log messages can be retrieved with "grep kernel /var/log/system.log" in Terminal. Starting from Sierra use "log show --predicate "processID == 0" --debug" in order to retrieve kernel logs. Include the log data when asking for support or giving feedback. I'm an engineer, not a clairvoyant. Don't copy and paste large amounts of log data to your post. Create an archive with the log data and attach it to your post. In case you don't want to make your log data publicly accessible, contact me via PM and I will provide you a mail address to send it directly to me.  Check your BIOS settings. You might want to disable Network Boot and the UEFI Network Stack as these can interfere with the driver. Double check that you have removed any AppleIntelE1000e.kext from your system because it could prevent the driver from working properly. Delete the following files: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist Verify your bootloader configuration, in particular the kernel flags. Avoid using npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000.  In Terminal run netstat -s in order to display network statistics. Carefully examine the data for any unusual activity like a high number of packets with bad IP header checksums, etc. In case auto-configuration of the link layer connection doesn't work it might be necessary to select the medium manually in System Preferences under Network for the interface. Use Wireshark to create a packet dump in order to collect diagnostic information. Keep in mind that there are many manufacturers of network equipment. Although Ethernet is an IEEE standard, different implementations may show different behavior causing incompatibilities. In case you are having trouble try a different switch or a different cable. Changelog
      Version 2.4.0 (2018-04-14) Added support for 300 series versions of I219LM and I219V. Updated underlying Linux source code. Version 2.3.0 (2017-06-20) Added support for 200 series versions of I219LM and I219V. Version 2.2.0 (2016-09-23) Disabled TSO to work around a hardware bug. Version 2.1.0 (2016-05-24) Added support for I219LM and I219V Version 2.0.0 (2015-04-22) First official release which is identical to 2.0.0d2 (only the version number has been changed). Version 2.0.0d2 (2015-04-04) Changed the tx descriptor write back policy for 82579, I217 and I218 to prevent random tx deadlocks. Version 2.0.0d1 (2015-03-14) Uses Apple's private driver interface introduced with 10.8. Supports packet scheduling with QFQ Solves the VMware issue. Version 1.0.0d6 (2015-03-04) Reworked TSO6 support to avoid problems with VMware. Wake-on-LAN now working. Version 1.0.0d5 (2015-02-27) Reworked TSO4 support to eliminate the bug of 1.0.0d4. Added some debug code in order to collect information about the VMware related issue. Version 1.0.0d4 (2015-02-25) Set total length field of the IP-header to zero for TSO4 operations. Report EEE activation state in kernel log message when the link has been established. Version 1.0.0d3 (2015-02-11) Reworked media selection and EEE support (EEE is now activated when both link partners support it. It can be disabled selecting the medium manually). Duplex setting for 10/100 MBit connections is now reported correctly. The number of tx descriptors has been reduced from 2048 to 1024. The code has been cleaned up and obsolete files have been removed. Version 1.0.0d2 (2015-01-31) First development release. Getting the Driver
      The source code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Mieze/IntelMausiEthernet There is also a prebuilt binary for 10.11 and above in the download section: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/396-intelmausiethernet/ Build from Source for 10.8
      Register as a developer on Apple's developer website. A free membership is sufficient. Download a copy of Xcode 5.1.1 and install it on your machine. In the project select 10.8 as the "Base SDK" and the "Deployment Target". Call "Archive" from the menu "Product" and save the built driver. Credits
      Thanks to RehabMan and Yung Raj for running tests and pointing me in the right direction while I was trying to fix TSO. Special thanks to Yung Raj for motivating me when I was about to give up.
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, i've installed on my pc MacOS Mojave but after installation my pc, sometimes, crash giving kernel panic.
      I came to the conclusion that it is a random kernel panic because sometimes it starting up and other times it isn't starting up

My PC:
      CPU: Intel i7 6500U
      LAN: RTL8100
      Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A
      USB 3.1

CLOVER.zip
    • By ale003
      Boa noite galera!

já a alguns anos que tenho hackintosh, é um I7 6700K em uma Asus Maximus Hero VIII Z170 com GPU RX480 8gb
      Porém desde sempre tenho congelamentos aleatórios, na maioria das vezes quando coloco um filme pra exportar no final cut. mas já aconteceu enquanto via videos ou escutava musicas no spotify e recentemente até ao ligar o computador, mal ligou congelou. ele congela todo não dá pra mexer em nada, só desligando segurando botão power que ele volta.

Me disseram que era gerenciamento de energia, eu baixei a DSDT do meu processador, segui alguns outros tutoriais e ainda nada. não consigo de jeito nenhum resolver esse problema, já instalei varias versões desde o yosemite até o High sierra, e ainda nada. Só esse pequeno detalhe que me desanima do Hack. 

Alguem pode ajudar?

High Sierra 10.13.6
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      RX 480 Nitrous + 8GB
      Trident Z 16GB DDR4 3200MHZ
    • By golden eagl
      Hi everyone,
      I'm struggling with installing driver of my graphic adapter on high Sierra but till now I failed to find a solution to my issue ....
      My PC configuration is .
      CPU : AMD A8-5500 APU with integrated Radeon 7560 
      RAM : 8G    
      I tried to download a tool from tonymax website and after I used it I unable to login to my Mac high Sierra so I installed high Sierra again .....

Any help with this issue
      Thanks in advance