Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danny1m

usb audio help please can someone help me I'm getting stutter

4 posts in this topic

hi can someone help I'm getting sutter on usb audio in high Sierra ryzen build I'm going to be using this machine hopefully for audio production 

any help welcome I've seen the very helpful https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/profile/557433-mald0n/ help with this issue previously great if anyone can pint me in the right direction of a guide to fix or something 

heres the ioreg and tables.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TwRiR4rKPLiJITzTTR4oIydCskWItIk3

Edited by danny1m

Advertisement

hi i've tried the easy beginners guide for usbx  https://www.tonymacx86.com/members/677487/

it's not changed anything any help welcome i'm a bit of a newbie when it come to hacks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vyzantion
      I would like to try to install Catalina on a 64 GB flash drive, in order to bypass the SATA issue. I so thay many managed to do that on external SSDs.
      Actualy, already tried it. The first step finished ok, just it took much longer. After first booting from the target flash drive from the installing flash drive, it blocked on something like ”installer will create a non-removeable partition”. Perhaps if I waiting long enough, I would have passed that phase, but there were already some 15 minutes since it blocked.
    • By Denny
      Salve a tutti, ho un problema con l'audio. Ovvero non riconosce le giuste porte audio e manca anche l'audio tramite DP tramite GPU. Allego la cartella EFI nel caso vorreste dare uno sguardo.
      Config:
      GigaByte Z370P D3
      I5 8400
      Ram corsair vengeance LPX 16gb 3000MHz
      Nvidia 1050ti 

Grazie in anticipo!
      P.S. Se serve ioreg posto

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0hmpnp6x1f6u26p/EFI.zip/file

• By Gabigeek
      Hi everybody,
      First this is my first post on this forum so I hope Im creating a topic at the right place 
      Im french, so sorry for my bad english 

So I recently made a Hackintosh Laptop (on a ROG GL553VD-DM078T )
      This laptop is based on a i7 7700HQ and a GTX1050.
      I installed MacOS Sierra using the Clover bootloader and succesfully installed  the kexts needed but one of them is causing trouble.

I Broke my internal ethernet Port so I must use a USB-C ethernet dongle in order to acces the internet ( The Integrated Wifi chipset isn't compatible so that's my only way to connect.)
      Without the UsbInjectAll.kext everything works exept my laptop keyboard wich use USB (yes, the internal ASUS Aura keyboard use USB interface, not PS2 or IC2 ).
      But if I load the UsbInjectAll kext the keyboard works, but the USB-C ethernet dongle is no more recognized at all ( not even in the system report menu)
      The weird thing is that if I plug a USB stick in the USB-C port, it works, but the ethernet dongle won't.

So now I have 2 options :
      -or I load the UsbInjectAll kext and I get my keyboard to work
      -or I disable the UsbInjectAll kext so i can get back my ethernet USB-C dongle to work, but no more keyboard....

Can someone explain why do this happen ? Is there a way to get both The Ethernet dongle and my internal keyboard to work at the same time ?
      If Needed, I can provide more information about the hardware Used etc.

Have a good Day/night 
    • By jdorz
      Hello all,

I have successfully gotten my Hackintosh working 99 percent. The remaining issue that I am running into is that my system will randomly kernel panic upon a user issued shutdown or reboot WHEN I have either a usb sound card or usb headset plugged into any of my USB ports (both 2.0 and 3.0). If I remove the headset, it will power down with no issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My system is as follows:
      MacOS 10.14 Mojave
      Gigabyte H370 HD3
      8400 i5 Coffee Lake
      Radeon RX 580 sound card

I have the internal audio disabled. I have also attached my config.plist file.

I have the following Kexts installed:

FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
      USBInjectAll.kext
      FakeSMC.kext
      WhateverGreen.kext
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext
      XHCI-300-series-injector.kext

Lilu.kext

Thank you.
      config.plist