Jump to content

HWMonitorSMC2.app internalization


79 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Guys, r185 + has a new functionality to choose themes. Changes in

 

Localizable.strings:

// Themes
"Default" = "Default";
"Dashed Horizontally" = "Dashed Horizontally";
"No Grid" = "No Grid";
"No Grid, clear background" = "No Grid, clear background";
"With Grid, clear background" = "With Grid, clear background";

 

Preferences.strings:

/* Class = "NSTexfieldCell"; title = "Themes:"; ObjectID = "AHz-v5-cAO"; */
"AHz-v5-cAO.title" = "Themes:";

 

  • Like 1
On 11/23/2018 at 2:54 PM, vector sigma said:

Guys, r185 + has a new functionality to choose themes. Changes in

 

Localizable.strings:


// Themes
"Default" = "Default";
"Dashed Horizontally" = "Dashed Horizontally";
"No Grid" = "No Grid";
"No Grid, clear background" = "No Grid, clear background";
"With Grid, clear background" = "With Grid, clear background";

 

Preferences.strings:


/* Class = "NSTexfieldCell"; title = "Themes:"; ObjectID = "AHz-v5-cAO"; */
"AHz-v5-cAO.title" = "Themes:";

 

Russian

Localizable.strings.zip

"Grid Color" = "Цвет сетки"

 

 

Edited by Andrey1970
  • 1 month later...
// Themes
"Default" = "Oletus";
"Dashed Horizontally" = "Vaakasuora piste";
"No Grid" = "Ei ruudukkoa";
"No Grid, clear background" = "Ei ruudukkoa, tyhjä tausta";
"With Grid, clear background" = "Ruudukko, tyhjä tausta";

Finnish new strings.

Edited by Amble
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jinbingmao said:

"Package Core" = "CPU核心的功率";
"Package Total" = "CPU整体的功率";

I'm not sure this is correct. The translation can be used for GPUs as well. Any other way? ... the sensor it is already under a "CPU" group.

5 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

我不确定这是否正确。翻译也可用于GPU。还有其他方法吗?......传感器已经在“CPU”组下。

 

6 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

我不确定这是否正确。翻译也可用于GPU。还有其他方法吗?......传感器已经在“CPU”组下。

There should be no problem. I've dealt with it.

1 minute ago, jinbingmao said:

There should be no problem. I've dealt with it.

Someone will see CPU written under "显卡" because some drivers will do that for someone but not for you. Are you sure?

1分钟前,矢量西格玛说:

有人会在“显卡”下看到CPU,因为有些驱动程序会为某人而不是为你而做你确定吗?

 

1分钟前,矢量西格玛说:

有人会在“显卡”下看到CPU,因为有些驱动程序会为某人而不是为你而做你确定吗?

I deleted "CPU"

I've updated it a long time ago, but you didn't use it. The Chinese language packages here are all made by me. Earlier, I registered an account "maoyeye" and forgot my password. Later I used the account "maojinbing"

7 minutes ago, jinbingmao said:

I've updated it a long time ago, but you didn't use it. The Chinese language packages here are all made by me. Earlier, I registered an account "maoyeye" and forgot my password. Later I used the account "maojinbing"

Hi mao, try this: HWMonitorSMC2.app_2.4.7.zip, Chinese and Russian should be updated.

×
×
  • Create New...