10.14 + hd530 + 4kTV problem

Dmitry R

1 post in this topic

Hi guys, stuck on problem of switching on my TV back from off state. I have asus H270f strix mobo with i7-6700K CPU (HD530), Clover 4722 and latest whatevergreen and lilu. I installed 10.14.1 on it and it works fine.  the m/b has dp, hdmi and dvi on board. I'm using dp + dp<->hdmi adapter to connect my mac to 4k tv which I'm using as a primary monitor. This connection supports 4k@60hz and I'm happy with the detailed and sharp picture I see on my tv. The problem is that when I get out for a while then, when I come back, I see my tv turned off by timeout and when I turn it back on, I see only the black screen. The computer works, I prevented it from going to sleep. To see the picture again on my tv I have to go to another computer, then, using screen sharing, I have to connect to my computer and then I have to choose couple of times different refresh rates in System Preferences -> Displays. After that I go back to my tv, see the picture and can continue to work. I made a edid report for my tv. may be somebody knows how to use this data to make my mac to wake up the tv correct way?

Thank you, Dmitry

43UHD_LCD_TV.txt.zip

Edited by Dmitry R