Handoff problem

innerd

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys sorry for my English in the first place,

im having problem with handoff with a bcm94352z, only works in one direction from Mac to iPhone. If I try to open a message session on laptop appears "handoff couldn't be completed". Is there any way to fix this or I just need to buy another wifi card ?

debug_5030.zip

Hello!

BT4LEContiunityFixup.kext + Lilu.kext in Clover/kexts/other?

FSinject. efi in Clover uefi64......?

In Clover inject kexts=detect?

At first boot, pressed space and selected with injecting kexts?

Reboot and then with selected options?

Have fun.

9 minutes ago, styrian said:

Hello!

BT4LEContiunityFixup.kext + Lilu.kext in Clover/kexts/other?

FSinject. efi in Clover uefi64......?

In Clover inject kexts=detect?

At first boot, pressed space and selected with injecting kexts?

Reboot and then with selected options?

Have fun.

I have all the kexts installed in Library/Extensions, I don't have FSinjext in uefi64, In clover inject kexts =detect (but I have fakesmc in Library/Extensions.. 

Hello!

For hotpatching functionality fs-injext in driveruefi64 is obligatory to allow clover hotpatching with it's builtin patchfunction and i think also for kexts in kexts other.

Lilu +BT4...andall it's other companions should be in kexts/other. Also the same version of fakesmc (and on laptops voodoops2contoller.. ) should be there to have them available , when ever they are needed.(SingleUser mode) Installing faksmc and voodoops2.... in L/E is nice too.

In Clover/config.plist/SystemParameters should being set the key "InjectKexts to "String" Detect.

Clover is funcioning this way, that fakesmc (or also) virtualsmc is not detected, they are injected. If they are in the caches they are not injected. Lilu and compantions are hotpatching the kernel and should be injected at early (Clover) boot up and therfore in Clover/kexts/other.

If you want to use the hotpatch function of Clover at first boot press space at Clover bootscreen, select with injected kexts, reboot and let clover boot normally by doing nothing to make all patches working.

Have fun.

hey, I just want to chime in.

The BCM94352Z has been available for a few years already.

None of the post I've seen, including my personal experience, reported fully functional Hand-off.

It's going to be uni-direction, and apple watch unlock won't work either.

If you have more than one mac either other hacks or real one, hand-off will function weirdly.

FYI, fix your XHC port first by patching DSDT or SSDT, I assume the BCM94352Z is installed on a m.2 A/E key port on your motherboard.