Need help before installing OSX on an Alienware 13 r2

ih8vtec13

2 posts in this topic

I have been wanting to do this for a while now and I have been unable to find info on this particular model. I wanted to add a second SSD as a dedicated OSX drive instead of partitioning.  I have found a lot of info on the 13 r3, 15 r2, 17 r2 but nothing on my model.  I attached a pdf of the specs from my order when I purchased it. I wanted to know if there is any problems I could anticipate? The specs are still better then the 13in MBP Touch Bar model so it could be a beast for editing music and photos and may find a home ion my home recording studio. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Alienware specs.pdf

I have been wanting to do this for a while now and I have been unable to find info on this particular model. I wanted to add a second SSD as a dedicated OSX drive instead of partitioning.  I have found a lot of info on the 13 r3, 15 r2, 17 r2 but nothing on my model.  I attached a pdf of the specs from my order when I purchased it. I wanted to know if there is any problems I could anticipate? The specs are still better then the 13in MBP Touch Bar model so it could be a beast for editing music and photos and may find a home ion my home recording studio. Thanks for any help you can provide. 
Alienware specs.pdf

What have you tried?
Do you have access to a Mac or hack to download macOS and create the install media?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk