ACER ASPIRE Intel HD GRAPHICS 5500 WITH MOJAVE - SOLVED - RESOLVIDO

EduardoMenezes

92 posts in this topic

Just now, Andres ZeroCross said:

Can you reply the discussion as soon as possible??? If yes, then i will continue to help. 

Yes, if you can continue... I'm too. Thanks.

Just now, EduardoMenezes said:

Yes, if you can continue... I'm too. Thanks.

Maybe do you prefer to access my notebook...

5 minutes ago, EduardoMenezes said:

Maybe do you prefer to access my notebook...

Don't act like LAZY PERSON,,, when you ask someone to remote your notebook, it's annoying. You're like lazy person. There is no INSTANT METHOD at hackintosh. If you need FREE SOLUTION then follow the discussion.

Nos use this CLOVER Folder, I am hate waiting. So reply as soon as possible

CLOVER.zip

3 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Don't act like LAZY PERSON,,, when you ask someone to remote your notebook, it's annoying. You're like lazy person. There is no INSTANT METHOD at hackintosh. If you need FREE SOLUTION then follow the discussion.

Nos use this CLOVER Folder, I am hate waiting. So reply as soon as possible

CLOVER.zip

Ok I'm not a Lazy Person, LOL...

Lets to try with new clover.

Download and restart...

Edited by EduardoMenezes

2 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Not related but i want to ask, how can you activate this AR9285???? I don't set any fakeID of AR9285 at my clover folder. And to activate this card you need to put Atheros40.kext at IONetworkingFamiliy.kext. Tell me,, just need to make right configurations

image.png.4fd475c10353458ac35dbb5239b204e7.png

is because this is my wifi network card. I'm on a wireless network.

1 minute ago, EduardoMenezes said:

is because this is my wifi network card. I'm on a wireless network.

It's not my question,, my questions is AR9285 need patch to make it work at hackintosh. What did you do??? Did you use any kext??? I need to know. Becaus your latest LOG of Kextcache don't show any modified kext??? Tell me

Just now, Andres ZeroCross said:

It's not my question,, my questions is AR9285 need patch to make it work at hackintosh. What did you do??? Did you use any kext??? I need to know. Becaus your latest LOG of Kextcache don't show any modified kext??? Tell me

I used an app for this. Manually I could not do it.

1 minute ago, EduardoMenezes said:

If you want, I can attach it here.

2 minutes ago, EduardoMenezes said:

1. What app did you use????

2. Where are you put the kexts???

3. Why can't i see the modified kext, wifi configuration or acpi patch to your Wifi????

4. Did you use another kext and mix it with my lates clover folder?? Please answer

Edited by Andres ZeroCross

3 minutes ago, Hervé said:

168c,2a is AR9283 Atheros chipset. Works OOB.

If the card fitted to this Hack is based on AR9285 chipset, then a simple DSDT patch to declare it compatible with a natively supported model will do. See here for details:

https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/2120-inventory-of-supported-and-unsupported-wireless-cards/

Yes,, but i think he used AR9285 (168c,2b)

So i just need to make sure,, it's really 168c,2b with patch, or original 168c,2a. Because i will make full configuration.

And at mojave Atheros40.kext is no more at IONetworkingFamily.kext. SO i need detail, for next step configurations.

I am just curios,, he use my latest clover without 168c,2b's patch but can activate the 168c,2a. How,,, ????

4 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

1. What app did you use????

2. Where are you put the kexts???

3. Why can't i see the modified kext, wifi configuration or acpi patch to your Wifi????

4. Did you use another kext and mix it with my lates clover folder?? Please answer

Well I can not remember for sure where I downloaded this app I said. I do not know exactly how it works, but it was already installed before we started here.

What I did was delete the kext you spoke, copy your clover folder to my EFI folder ...

Only that.

Well I can not remember for sure where I downloaded this app I said. I do not know exactly how it works, but it was already installed before we started here.

What I did was delete the kext you spoke, copy your clover folder to my EFI folder ...

Only that.

This is the app

AirPortAtheros40 installer 1.0.dmg

Only that.

Oke, i assume you already

1. use Atheros40.kext at your IONetworkingFamily.kext
2. You use original 168c,2a wifi card, not 168c,2b card.

Then wait,, i make configurations

4 minutes ago, EduardoMenezes said:

Use this,, i forgot to remove Inject Intel and 0x12345678 at previous config.plist. Now all GPU Patch and _DSM at SSDT-0.aml. Please try it again. It should work now

CLOVER.zip

If problem still persist, then i need newest OEM ACPI Table dumping. Because your oem table at ORIGIN is outdate. But i still use it,, i assume there is no many change at bios configurations and you don't update your BIOS yet.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 00.32.48.png