fagner_sbs

Help Clover - Kernel Panic Notebook Asus k46CB - I7, h4000 , GT740M

1 post in this topic

Hello! Sorry for the way of writing in English, I'm using google translator.

I am several days trying to make my Mojave hakintosh work perfectly. However, I have reached a point where I can no longer proceed without help.

Almost all hardawares were installed and recognized (using the clover). However, still have a panic kernel (capture attached). Every time, when connecting the MAC it restarts 2 or 3 times to be able to show the dekstop and to function normal. I also think that having problem with video graphics sometimes freezes the entire display system if video appears on a web page.

I've attached a file with used files: clover, bios capture, complete hardware information, error capture(https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvhW45_HBY8zgfsySZPWZ-SZXFiMfA). Can someone help me?

Notebook:

Mobile DualCore Intel Core i7-3537U, 2000 MHz (20 x 100), 4 threads
Asus K46CB Series Notebook
Intel Panther Point HM76, Intel Ivy Bridge-MB
16269 MB  (DDR3 SDRAM)
BIOS AMI (05/17/2013)

Vídeo:
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000                         10.18.10.4358
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M                            25.21.14.1634

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vythanh156
      Hello Everyone !
      I successfully instant Mojave on my Pc. Everything works fine except sleep. When I click sleep, it instantly sleep and restart right after cpu fan stop. I attached the MadLon Run Me here. Hope someone can help.
      I did delete PowerManager in Library/Preferences but still no hope
      My spec: 
      Asrock z370 itx Gaming 
      i5 8600k 
      32GB corsair LPX
      Samsung 950 nvme

The problem may because I changed my MSI z370 a-pro atx to Asrock itx. Before that the system runned perfectly fine with the MSI mainboard. 

Send me Thucs-iMac.zip
    • By pmidmaker
      Hello friends,

I've installed OSx 10.4 in my laptop but I have the following component not working after installing Clover

Laptop: Dell Vostro 15 3549
      Intel HD Graphics 5500, not working at all
      Wireless: Dell wireless 1705.802.11 
      Trackpad and keyboard: ???
      Sound: Realtek High Definition ALC3234
      Battery

Very appreciate if someone can help me

Br.

• By rdall96
      Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to the world of Hackintosh. I recently moved my previous build into a smaller form factor. However, I am running into a series of problems with the USB ports on the new case and the new motherboard.

Part List:
      - i7-7700k
      - Gigabyte Z270N Gaming 5
      - 16GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz
      - Sapphire RX 470
      - NZXT Kraken x62
      - NZXT H200 for the case

Everything in the Hackintosh works just like it did before, nothing changed in the hardware department other than the motherboard (previously a gigabyte Z20X Ultra) and the case.
      This motherboard does not have any USB 2.0 ports in the back, there is only one header on the board, currently taken by the Kraken x62. The rest of the ports are all either USB 3.1 Gen1 or USB 3.1 Gen2, and the front of the case has 3.1 Gen1 ports as well.

This is my current problem:
      When I plug something into either the type A or type C Gen2 ports, it works fine as a normal USB 3.x device with normal speeds, but when I plug something into any other USB port, it only works at lower 2.0 speeds. This is a big problem for me, since I have a few external devices that need the 3.0+ speeds and I don't know what to do.
      I tried to follow many different guides on how to patch USB ports, remove the limits, etc... But nothing seems to work.

Please someone help me!
    • By angelo_ios
      EDIT: MacOS Mojave 10.14 ONLY I didn’t test 10.14.1! The EFI folder is compatible with High Sierra.

Guide to installing 10.14 Mojave on a ASUS X555L

What Works:
      -WiFi
      -Sound
      -Graphics (Intel)

What doesn't Work:
      -Bluetooth
      -NVidia Web Drivers
      -Battery Indicator

Used Kexts:
      Picture

Clover setup:
      Clover plist is downloadable in this topic.

Let's start

Step one:
      First get a USB with 8+ GB of storage and a MacOS Mojave 10.14 installer from the AppStore.

Partition the USB in a GUID style and 2 partitions, one partition HFS+ and one partition FAT32.

In the FAT32 partition put the EFI Folder there.

On the HFS+ partition get the MacOS Mojave .app using this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USBNAME --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app --nointeraction Lets install!

Put the USB in a 3.0 port on the LEFT side of the Notebook.

In the BIOS follow the default Hackintosh settings, do NOT forget to put Memory allocation to 64MB (Otherwise you won't boot)

Boot into the Installer and install MacOS Mojave.

Boot into MacOS. Now your Graphics are working but your WiFi and Sound are not! for the WiFi follow this video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxFsjhc-AuM Once rebooted WiFi is working! 

For sound get the VooDooHDA.kext and place it into /Library/Extensions

Reboot once again and your sound is now working flawlessly!

My EFI Folder is downloadable

config.plist
      EFI.zip