Hackintosh Mac OS Sierra - Apple Logo Shows up, then a forbidden symbol

TechWars

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new with this whole hackintosh thing and have stumbled across many issues. 

Before sharing my problems, here are my PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 6 Core
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 8GB

I have a 1TB Drive for Windows, but bought a 4 TB one for MacOS.

To install this I am using a 2012 Macbook Pro. I have tried to install the right NVIDIA Webdriver for MacOS Sierra, but as I am on Mojave, it won't let me. Bear in mind I download Mac OS Sierra from the internet because some NVIDIA Drivers aren't available for Mojave.

I have downloaded Mac OS Sierra using clover on the USB drive. the kexts and drivers are attached as pictures on this post. When I open the config.plist using Clover Configurator, here are the things I checked:

nvda_1 is disabled, NvidiaWeb is checked, Inject System ID is checked. Would it be easier for me to attach the config.plist?

For the Mac choice I have chosen iMAC 15,1.

When I plug in my USB and load MacOS using the clover UEFI, the apple logo shows up, a couple of seconds later a forbidden sign shows up.

I checked Verbose (-v), and 'don't reboot on panic', and the following message appears:

'Error allocating 0x4c05 pages at 0x00000000020 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting...'

I tried checking different boxes, and this is the error I got:

'+++++++++++++'

And it reboots.

Each time I selected my USB with MacOs Sierra on it, it reboots.

Is there a problem with my GeForce GTX 1060 card?

Thank you for reading this!

config.plist

Screenshot 2018-10-15 at 14.51.51.png

Screenshot 2018-10-15 at 14.40.14.png

On 10/15/2018 at 3:19 PM, TechWars said:

Error loading kernel cache (0x9)

Try rebuilding the caches on the AMD drive replacing AMDDriveName with the volume name.

sudo kextcache -i /Volumes/AMDDriveName && sudo kextcache -u //Volumes/AMDDriveName

Also replace OsxApitoFix2Drv.efi with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi

• 1 month later...

New Year is the time or day at which another logbook year starts and the date-book's year tally increases by one.Different social requests praise the occasion in some manner[1] and the essential day of January is a significant part of the time set apart as a national occasion New year wishes in wallpaper

Edited by happynewyr2019