Asus H370 strix f gaming [display solved] (sound problems)

sinolux

22 posts in this topic

hi everyone
I hope this is the right place to ask help for my case.
I had a perfectly working hackintosh with:
asus z97 deluxe
32Gb ram
i7 4700k cpu
and
Sierra Os (recently upgraded from El Capitan)

Unfortunately, for the second time, this time without warranty, the motherboard stop working,
I then decided to upgrade the system and I bought: asus H370 strix f gaming, i7 8700 and Corsair Vingeance 2x16 2666, Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti

Following the specific Bios setting found on Youtube I installed High Sierra (with some difficulties)

The machine is generally working but:

1 - I don't have original sound working (motherboard HD sound), I'm using only an external sound card (Apogee Quartet)

2 - Redraw is very slow, flickering every time it tries to redraw.

I've tried to take out the Graphic card and work only with the onboard graphic, same result.

Today I've followed a tutorial and installed CUDA & Webdrivers again, nothing change. Besides the manager doesn't recognise the card

I've included my EFI config.plist and a screenshot of the manager and my EFI structure

I would appreciate any suggestions, even in Italian or portuguese

Thank you very much

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 7.57.47 PM.png

config.plist

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 8.00.25 PM.png

Hi

after running your Clover version the result is that it doesn't load

the line where it stopped (5 times) is in the attachment

Just to be sure, I've tried to substitute the emulation (that work on my version) 14.2

instead of the 18.2 of your Clover, but with no positive results anyway :-(

ideas?

40259647_305131103374125_1101289001207201792_n.jpg

Hi

Tried the solution, deleted virtualsmc.kext from mounted EFI and substituted with fakesmc.kext

Now stops 1 line after

Hi

Tried the solution, deleted virtualsmc.kext from mounted EFI and substituted with fakesmc.kext

Now stops 1 line after

40391293_886675321529367_7985942081421967360_n.jpg

Good news

I've been playing around while I was waiting for your precious help (sometimes feeling lost it helps)

On your config.plist, in DSDT patches, I deactivated change HDAS to HDEF  and: ta ta, it works, loads everything and finally the machine recognise my GTX 750 Ti card

so the main and most tedious problem is solved, all the display is smooth now

The other problem, the sound coming from the motherboard, still remain, I've tried some changes but without result,

anyway, it's just a secondary malfunction, if you have time try to give me a clue :-)

But I'm really happy that the main problem is solved!

Muito muito obrigado!!!! (thank you)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good news

I've been playing around while I was waiting for your precious help (sometimes feeling lost it helps)

On your config.plist, in DSDT patches, I deactivated change HDAS to HDEF  and: ta ta, it works, loads everything and finally the machine recognise my GTX 750 Ti card

so the main and most tedious problem is solved, all the display is smooth now

The other problem, the sound coming from the motherboard, still remain, I've tried some changes but without result,

anyway, it's just a secondary malfunction, if you have time try to give me a clue :-)

But I'm really happy that the main problem is solved!

Muito muito obrigado!!!! (thank you)

So

anybody interested in solving that last, little problem of the motherboard sound?