MAYA44 eX sampling rate issues

marvelloard

3 posts in this topic

I'm using the MAYA44 eX sound card for sound, which works fine. Just there's one glitch, and I'm afraid it's a driver bug, but I want to be sure:

After sleep, when the card is set to anything higher than 44.1kHz, ALL sounds are being played slower. The higher the sampling rate, the slower. Setting the sampling rate to 44.1 and back to 48 or 96 solves the issue until the next sleep. All other testet cards (onboard, Audigy, HDMI) don't have that problem.

Driver bug or my system being setup incorrectly?

config Kopie.plist

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2018 at 3:18 PM, marvelloard said:

I'm using the MAYA44 eX sound card for sound, which works fine. Just there's one glitch, and I'm afraid it's a driver bug, but I want to be sure:

After sleep, when the card is set to anything higher than 44.1kHz, ALL sounds are being played slower. The higher the sampling rate, the slower. Setting the sampling rate to 44.1 and back to 48 or 96 solves the issue until the next sleep. All other testet cards (onboard, Audigy, HDMI) don't have that problem.

Driver bug or my system being setup incorrectly?

config Kopie.plist

i am having the same issues using a maya 44 xte (which is basically the same card, with just one chip changed), i just don't levase the sleed enbles in the power management settings of mac os