Help! macOS 10.13.6 on z370 + i7 8700 + GTX 1080 with Clover

UserUse

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

for a long time I was just a passive forum member, but now I have to ask you for help in this forum. I already have a working hackintosh (as of 2013), but now I need a bit more power for my photo and video editing. Based on the reviews and various compatibility lists on the internet, I bought a new system 5 weeks ago, on which I want to use Clover to install macOS 10.13.6. The configuration is in my profile. Windows will be installed later and doesn't matter right now. 

I've read a lot of tutorials on Mainboard, Coffee Lake, NVIDIA & Co. and just can't get it to work. I have tried the great guides of Quattrofx and also of Hackintosher and many others several times - unfortunately no success.

Currently, the following problem appears:

First installation screen goes through to about two minutes remaining time, then automatic reboot. After the first reboot, I boot to the M.2 via the Clover stick so that the installation can continue and an error message appears that the installation can not be completed. = Restart

The following steps I have taken so far:

BIOS version and configuration adapted several times. Many guides work with the version F7h, which is no longer available as download. In this version you should set the Windows 8/10 features to "Other OS". I have now the latest version F10 installed (I have also tested all former versions), where you should put the setting to "Windows 8/10" according to a comment under a guide (not "Windows 8/10 WHQL").

Various different sticks tried, several times the installation file from the AppStore loaded, sticks in the terminal and via apps recreated etc., PRAM and NVRAM reset, ...
I attached my last EFI and screenshots

Here is my hardware in detail:

Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming

Intel i7-8700K

GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming

16GB DDR4-2400 Corsair Vengeance LPX

Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB M.2

After 5 weeks of countless tries and tests I just can not get on and need help.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

screen insanelymac.zip

EFI insanelymac.zip

Edited by UserUse
file attachement

• 3 weeks later...

clean install with clover

get NVIDIA web driver for 10.13.6  387.10.10.10.40.105

install NVIDIA web driver but do not restart

install newest Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext into EFI/EFI/CLOVER/KEXTS/Other

use Clover Configurator

in Section System Parameters check NvidiaWeb