Lenovo X260 custom DSDTs problem

BBouncer

2 posts in this topic

Hi ALL,

I would like to share with you my current situation with a Lenovo X260 I would like to mutate into an Hackbook (this is my very first time so please don't be too harsh with me :ninja:)

I own a Lenovo X260 ver.20F5 and would like to install High Sierra 10.13.2 in dual boot with Windows 10 Pro.

So following the lines of tluck's T460 guide, here's what I've done until now (note that to separate guide's provided stuff from mine I've created a new working folder called Lenovo-X260 and copied all the necessary into):

1. Created on a USB a MBR with a FAT32 partition for Clover and a separate HFS+J partition for the OS X installer with this command from terminal (my USB stick is listed as disk3):

diskutil partitionDisk /dev/disk3 2 MBR FAT32 "CLOVER EFI" 200Mi HFS+J "install_osx" R

2. Copied the Utilities files from Lenovo-X260/Utilities/ into my Mac's /usr/local/bin by running those commands from terminal:

cd ~/Downloads/Lenovo-X260/Utilities/
sudo ./install_tools.command

3. Installed Clover EFI .pkg in “CLOVER EFI” partition of the USB stick and into my Mac.

4. Putted the USB stick in the X260 and extracted the ACPI files by F4 from Clover.

5. Copied the generated DSDT.aml and the SSDTs from the USB stick to Lenovo-X260/DSDT.X260/ACPI-Tables.

6. Created the custom patched DSDT.dsl running from terminal:

cd ~/Downloads/Lenovo-X260/DSDT.X260
./create_patched_DSDT.command

And here's where I'm stucked. After the last operation, I own two files: a DSDT.aml and a DSDT.dsl. If I run ./install_ACPI_to_ESP.command , command returns that compilation is completed with 0 errors 19 warnings 62 remarks 2996 optimizations 6 Constants Folded and

"rm: /Volumes/ESP/EFI/CLOVER/OEM//ACPI/patched/*: No such file or directory"

Can't figure out what I've wrongly done.
Any suggestion?