Screen Resolution 1920x1080
Max Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
Processor 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM 8 GB
Hard Drive 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Chipset Brand nvidia
Card Description dedicated

I follow this guide but the verbose mode say report panic...

i'm sorry for my english, but i need help please. Thanks 

Edited by carakita

11 hours ago, Allan said:

Seems to be a graphics problem.

Boot with nv_disable=1

I don´t know how to do it, sorry :(

I think it's the installer or possibly the BIOS, i'm going to install windows 10 and then I try hackintosh later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2018 at 3:01 PM, carakita said:

it freezes and the logo does not advance... :( 

I have the same laptop and I tried with uni/[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and I had the same problem. Now I tried to do it with clover, now the logo loading animation goes half way through and shows some kinda stop symbol. Need help!

IMG_20180810_234257.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, admkhalid said:

I have the same laptop and I tried with uni/##### and I had the same problem. Now I tried to do it with clover, now the logo loading animation goes half way through and shows some kinda stop symbol. Need help!

IMG_20180810_234257.jpg

You solved the problem?
Hackintosh working in Legion Y520?

• 1 year later...

I have a solution to your problem bud...

I was facing the same issues as you are ( no boot on legion y520, constant freezing, kernel panics)

What i did was

1) first get windows on the computer.

2 ) Download a niresh version of macos ( eg; what worked for me was niresh high sierra , found here in the downloads section of this site : www.hackintoshzone.com)

3 ) Download Transmac

4 ) Get a 16 gig usb for creating installer

5 ) using transmac, restore installer to usb

6 ) Windows will now show error saying ( format usb something something ) dont worry, your usb is fully prepared

7 ) Open File Explorer, and click on the clover partition that would now be visible in the devices

8 ) copy essential kexts to EFI/EFI/Kexts/Other

9 ) When you are done, shut down pc.

10 ) Boot into BIOS and disable discrete graphics. enable usb boot and set the priority of usb boot to be at top most. Make sure that legacy boot is not selected. Exit with saving changes.

11 ) Make sure usb is not connected in usb 3.0 port.

12 )Wait for usb to boot automatically.

13 ) In the high sierra installer, format disk using disk utility in mac os journaled.

14 ) open terminal and execute this :   

date 0925000017

15 ) Install mac os as normal.

16 ) wait for mac os to boot. 

17 ) You may notice that graphics are bad etc. dont worry as this is only gonna be used to create a fully compatible usb installer. DONT try to install any graphics fixes etc as it would not work on this mac os build.

18 ) go to tonymacx86.com and download U   n i  b east ( mojave if you want mojave or catalina if you want catalina or if you want high sierra, then high sierra)

19 ) using apple site, download a copy of macos mojave , catalina or high sierra based on above choice.

20 ) Now, again, format the usb installer with the disk utility.

21 )Using u n  i b  east , create a usb installer ( look at tonymacx86's guide for more details)

22 ) when usb installer is made, shut down computer and repeat steps 10 to 13.

23 ) Now, open terminal and execute the following lines of code ( for mojave only )

cd /

ls

stat Install\ MacOS\ Mojave.app
(note : This should show some information of the file including a couple dates. You now want to set the date of your system to a date around when the installer was created (where M - month, m - minute));

date MMddhhmmyyyy 
24 ) for mojave, install as normal.

25 ) Voila, you should now have a working hackintosh.

Screenshot 2020-04-02 at 1.52.36 PM.png

Edited by chcheeter
Edit: insanely mac doesn't allow ppl to quote legitimately working resources it seems....