Facetime

gazza35

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Finally upgraded to HS, was reluctaNT Because sierra worked so well, but turned out to be easy.

On my I5 Hack i wondered if there was a way to get Facetime working?, ive never managed to achieve this, i always just get errors, but i wondered if anyone had managed to get facetime working on their hack?.

2 hours ago, gazza35 said:

Hi guys

Finally upgraded to HS, was reluctaNT Because sierra worked so well, but turned out to be easy.

On my I5 Hack i wondered if there was a way to get Facetime working?, ive never managed to achieve this, i always just get errors, but i wondered if anyone had managed to get facetime working on their hack?.

I always activate FaceTime and iMessage for all macOS versions I install and its not so hard to do.. Here is my method:

-Open config.plist under System Parameters click to Generate Custom UUID, copy/paste the generated number into SmUUid under SMBIOS section.

-Save and Restart.

-Now to the config.plist again, under Rt Variables click on ''Generate'' which is close to ROM field, copy/paste ROM and MLB to their desired fields.

-Save and Restart.

If not working then you might have nvram problem but it still easy to fix.

install the Clover bootloader again and in addition to your system drivers add this two options:

''EmuVariable'' and ''RC scripts to boot volume"

Save and restart.

if still doesn't then you might need more advanced help