Can't boot on HP 250 G5 because of ACPI Error

Nim95

23 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I've been trying to install High Sierra on my HP 250 G5 for several days. In verbose mode I see this error: "acpi error method parse/execution failed ae_not_found". Can someone help me?

Specs

Hp 250 G5

Intel i3-5005U

Intel Graphics 5500 1366x768

Thanks for helping

27 minutes ago, Allan said:

Hi Allan, I read these guides. I replaced my Clover folder with the one linked but the verbose mode doesn't start at all, it gives me an error like "couldnt allocate runtime area" or something like this.

About DVMT-Pre Alloc I'm able to change it and I already set it to 128mb.

What else can I do?

16 hours ago, Allan said:

Try another method, use the tips that I've gave to you above.

Ok, I'll try it as soon as I can. Thanks.

What about DSDT files? (I can't see what RunMe.app is right now cause I'm using Windows)

EDIT: I forgot you to ask how to download IntelGraphicsFixup. I opened the README but I can't find any download link.

Edited by Nim95

On 5/23/2018 at 7:20 PM, Allan said:

Hi Allan. I've got some good news. I've installed High Sierra on my Hp. However I'm not able to solve post installation issues.

- Volume not working

- Brightness control not working

- Wi fi not working (but I think there's nothing to do with it)

- No battery icon on the status bar

- When my pc starts screensaver it reboots. That's not a big problem but, if possible, I'd solve it.

1 minute ago, Allan said:

Hmmm.

Maybe @MaLd0n have a better idea.

Well, I see no problem.

The problem is that I tried to use it after my first install but I did a mess and when I rebooted I was not able anymore to reach the OS. I really don't kwon how to use that app and I didn't find any good guide.

14 hours ago, Allan said:

Hmmm.

Maybe @MaLd0n have a better idea.

Well, I see no problem.

Just tried using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and got the same result. After using it I rebooted and immedialtly after Apple logo the "stop" icon appears. Now I'm doing the installation again. Really don't know what to do.