Hackintosh High SIerra 10.13.3 After installing Nvidia Web Driver System Boot Black Screen

6 posts in this topic

Hackintosh High SIerra 10.13.3 After installing Nvidia Web Driver System Boot Black Screen. Booting With " nv_disable=1 " Boot Flag System booting Fine But Graphics Was Laggy And 3D Graphics Acceleration Problem. What Can I Do Plz Help .............................

Sorry For My Bad English, English Is Not My Native Language.

My System RIG :

CPU : Intel Core i5 6400

RAM : 8GB

HDD : 1TB WD For Windows And 500 GB WD For Hackintosh

Graphics Card : Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC

Mother Board : Gigabyte H110M-H

DVD RW LG

12 minutes ago, partha.slg123 said:

Hackintosh High SIerra 10.13.3 After installing Nvidia Web Driver System Boot Black Screen. Booting With " nv_disable=1 " Boot Flag System booting Fine But Graphics Was Laggy And 3D Graphics Acceleration Problem. What Can I Do Plz Help .............................

Sorry For My Bad English, English Is Not My Native Language.

My System RIG :

CPU : Intel Core i5 6400

RAM : 8GB

HDD : 1TB WD For Windows And 500 GB WD For Hackintosh

Graphics Card : Gigabyte GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC

Mother Board : Gigabyte H110M-H

DVD RW LG

Hi there,

You can either use Lilu.kext and nVidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext or you can add the following patch to your config.plist under Kernel and Kext Patches:

The kexts must be placed under the following path:

/EFI/Clover/kexts/Other 

Name: com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy

Find: BA050000 00

Replace: BA000000 00

You can use clover configurator to mount the EFI partition on the drive that you have clover bootloader installed.

4 hours ago, Cyberdevs said:

Hi there,

You can either use Lilu.kext and nVidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext or you can add the following patch to your config.plist under Kernel and Kext Patches:

The kexts must be placed under the following path:

/EFI/Clover/kexts/Other 

Name: com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy

Find: BA050000 00

Replace: BA000000 00

You can use clover configurator to mount the EFI partition on the drive that you have clover bootloader installed.

Bro Thanks To Reply But Lilu.kext And nVidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext  Placed  /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other But Nothing To Happen Still Same Problem.

Edited by partha.slg123

1 hour ago, partha.slg123 said:

Bro Thanks To Reply But Lilu.kext And nVidiaGraphicsFixUp.kext  Placed  /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other But Nothing To Happen Still Same Problem.

Make sure that you have the latest versions and also make sure that the SIP is not causing the problem. You can disable SIP by setting the CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 in your config.plist under the Rt Variables or try disabling it from the clover boot menu option by choosing the System Parameters and then System Integrity Protection.

Which SMBIOS do you use?

On 4/26/2018 at 7:48 PM, Cyberdevs said:

Make sure that you have the latest versions and also make sure that the SIP is not causing the problem. You can disable SIP by setting the CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 in your config.plist under the Rt Variables or try disabling it from the clover boot menu option by choosing the System Parameters and then System Integrity Protection.

Which SMBIOS do you use?

I Use SMBIOS iMac 17.1 And CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 in Config.plist But Nothing Happen Same Problem

Edited by partha.slg123

On 4/26/2018 at 5:15 PM, partha.slg123 said:

boot with nv_disable=1 boot flag, remove the nVidia web drivers, reboot, log back in macOS and then reinstall the web drivers.

Did you apply the patch I gave you?