HELP Needed to install hackintosh on my PC

7 posts in this topic

I want to install hackintosh on my PC but I am stuck. I downloaded a untouched os x 10.8 (because I saw some users with the same processor installed hackintosh). Then I created it's bootable usb using dmg2img and win32diskimager. I then installed or flashed clover on to my other usb drive using boot disk utility. I actually followed this tutorial https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/f...g-os-x-usb-installer-using-a-windows-pc-only/
Then I rebooted my system and set my bios to default and then booted to usb with clover. I pressed space bar on the disk with osx from there i selected verbose and was stuck at
[ PCI configuration begin ]
RTC: only single RAM bank (12B bytes)
imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7 SSC_0739.JPG 

I again tried with verbose and safe mode and got one line less and was stuck at
[ PCI configuration begin ]
SSC_0738.JPG 
EDIT: I removed my Radeon card. The process made some progress but is stuck at 

USBMSC iidentifier (non-unique)

Still waiting for the root device.

I tried to remove and replug the USB. I tried USBBusFix=Yes USBInjectAll.kext In short everything that I could find on the internet. But my problem still persists.

And I am using 10.8 because many users said to get their hackintosh working with 10.8 may I please know why you want me to use 10.11 on E5200.

Spoiler

5ad18501963f0_Stillwaitingfortherootdevice1.thumb.jpg.f296111cc2694ec822250a5b93448d3e.jpg

Can someone please helpme. I know there are thousands of you who are happily running hackintosh on teir PC. Can some noble soul help me as well. PLzzzz..

My specification: Intel dg41rq
Intel E5200
4GB DDr2 RAM (2x2GB)
ATI Radeon 4350 graphics card (I can remove it if you say it is causing any issues)

Sorry for the lines in the images it's my monitor.

CPUZ MY PC SPECS.html

Edited by windowed1
Removed the radeon card

Hi ! You can probably go up to El Capitan (with your actual CPU) if you change your graphics card.

I'd suggest a GT 710, it would work with the NVIDIA Web Driver, you can find a GT710 for 50$ on eBay

If you want to continue with Mountain Lion until buying the card (If you choose to follow my advice :P), follow this

Good luck :lol:

Edited by PandaStirling
  • Thanks 1

Guest ricoc90

To answer your question: try npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000

But I'd indeed follow PandaStirling's advice and install El Capitan (El Capitan is indeed the last macOS version that your CPU supports due to the lack of SSE4.x, which Sierra < needs).

3 hours ago, PandaStirling said:

Hi ! You can probably go up to El Capitan (with your actual CPU) if you change your graphics card.

I'd suggest a GT 710, it would work with the NVIDIA Web Driver, you can find a GT710 for 50$ on eBay

If you want to continue with Mountain Lion until buying the card (If you choose to follow my advice :P), follow this

Good luck :lol:

Thanks a lot for the reply I was actually expecting nothing. But now I my problem has been changed I removed the ATi Radeon 4350 graphics card. And got some better results. Now my PC is stuck at

I tried to remove and replug the USB. I tried USBBusFix=Yes USBInjectAll.kext I short everything that I could find on the internet. But my problem still persists.

And I am using 10.8 because many users said to get their hackintosh working with 10.8 may I please know why you want me to use 10.11 on E5200.

I would update my topic with new thumbnails aswell.

Thanks in Advance

3 hours ago, ricoc90 said:

To answer your question: try npci=0x2000 or npci=0x3000

But I'd indeed follow PandaStirling's advice and install El Capitan (El Capitan is indeed the last macOS version that your CPU supports due to the lack of SSE4.x, which Sierra < needs).

Thanks a lot for the reply I was actually expecting nothing. But now I my problem has been changed I removed the ATi Radeon 4350 graphics card. And got some better results. Now my PC is stuck at

I tried to remove and replug the USB. I tried USBBusFix=Yes USBInjectAll.kext I short everything that I could find on the internet. But my problem still persists.  I ven tried using npci=0x2000 and npci=0x3000 cpus=1 

I would update my topic with new thumbnails aswell.

Thanks in Advance

Guest ricoc90

That's a USB issue. Either your USB is not good or corrupted, or your USB ports are not working within macOS.

I believe USBBusFix is Chameleon/Enoch specific, so it won't work with Clover.
For Clover you'll need to set "Devices>USB>Inject" and "Devices>USB>FixOwnership" to true in your config.plist

Please post your EFI folder.

It's not that I want you to use El Capitan, but I would advise you to do so because ML is pretty old.

40 minutes ago, ricoc90 said:

That's a USB issue. Either your USB is not good or corrupted, or your USB ports are not working within macOS.

I believe USBBusFix is Chameleon/Enoch specific, so it won't work with Clover.
For Clover you'll need to set "Devices>USB>Inject" and "Devices>USB>FixOwnership" to true in your config.plist

Please post your EFI folder.

It's not that I want you to use El Capitan, but I would advise you to do so because ML is pretty old.

Thanks a lot for reply I don't think it's a USB issue I tried to change my USB as well but the problem still persists. As far as settings of clover go I didn't change them much just added the latest FakeSMC.kext and USBInjectAll.kext I didn't even change the config.plist file as couldn't find the one for E5200(I don't know the igu of the processor). I thought that it might be a issue with my dmg file so I am now trying the process with a new Maverics dmg file. 

• 1 year later...