Problem while I install MacOS

musicomputer

36 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ricoc90 said:

Correct. Up to Yosemite should be fine. *Maybe* El Capitan too.
The last thing you could try to make the card work under High Sierra is using the WebDrivers, which you can find here. But I doubt that it'll work.

Thanks.What should I do before I will install MacOS to the hard disk?Such as,how do I change clover,how kexts should I put under efi/clover/kexts/10.13,what Macos software should I prepare?Or...can you give me a tutorial?What parameters do I need to modify in order to install the web driver?And What parameters do I need to modify after installed the web driver?

4 hours ago, ricoc90 said:

Correct. Up to Yosemite should be fine. *Maybe* El Capitan too.
The last thing you could try to make the card work under High Sierra is using the WebDrivers, which you can find here. But I doubt that it'll work.

And,by the way.Can I download web driver on the nvidia web site?I know,the newest web driver is not fit for mine.I need to try on the old.I thank you again.

18 hours ago, Shaneee said:

The card won't work under High Sierra. Try with Yosemite.

Thanks for replying.But I am sad about it.Excuze me,don't I doult your words,but I really want to ask you,have you researched about it serious?Because I think it is sentenced to death for any cards,especially it is my card which is sentenced to death.I hope you could understand,thanks.

And then,I will try sierra.I have installed sierra in disk ago.

12 hours ago, Shaneee said:

I had the same issues with my GT 430. I tried everything from DSDT to rolling back the kexts and frameworks and nothing worked. Ended up getting the GT 710 I've got now.

Oh.But can installing environment was booted?My environment can not booted.Which card do I change for better,hd7750,hd7770 or gtx650?

6 hours ago, Shaneee said:

Nothing worked on it. I installed 10.13 from my 10.12 system and replaced files from there. 

I can confirm the Gigabyte GT710 2GB works OOB with injection or the web drivers.

Thanks.I will try it later.I will ask you problems if there will be some problems.