Rval1

52 posts in this topic

try with new driver

attachicon.gifCLOVER New Drivers.zip

if u have a problem just replace folder with old driver

attachicon.gifCLOVER Old Drivers.zip

use last clover version

let me know

Hey, I just installed High Sierra using your clover folder after having installed Clover 4369 onto a USB stick along with everything else. I'm not sure if this is because of your Clover folder (configuration) and drivers, I'm sure it is, but that install was incredibly fast in comparison to my previous installs. Absolutely painless. It booted passes the apple logo in less than 30 seconds and it installed in about five. Previous installations took about 30-45 minutes this one took less than 5. How did you do it? What do I have to learn to be able to troubleshoot and configure future systems like this? 

Also, am I free to install Nvidia drivers or do I have to add anything else. Same goes for wifi and bluetooth, what do you recommend I should do to get those up and running properly? And again thank you for all the help.

• Like 1

u install clover in hdd/ssd? no more boot from usb stick?

i patched ur DSDT with a full solution for work like a real mac, all load

wifi

put two kexts in Clover/Kexts/Other

Wifi.zip

by RehabMan

if dont work in Clover/kext/Other, put in Library/Extensions and after put kexts in folder, run KextUtility by CVad

Kext Utility.app.zip

*dont drag kexts in app, just put kexts in folder and run KextUtility

Reboot and test

Install web driver

send me one ioreg with new files and new installation, i need check if PM, etc work

• Like 1

u install clover in hdd/ssd? no more boot from usb stick?

i patched ur DSDT with a full solution for work like a real mac, all load

wifi

put two kexts in Clover/Kexts/Other

attachicon.gifWifi.zip

by RehabMan

if dont work in Clover/kext/Other, put in Library/Extensions and after put kexts in folder, run KextUtility by CVad

attachicon.gifKext Utility.app.zip

*dont drag kexts in app, just put kexts in folder and run KextUtility

Reboot and test

Install web driver

send me one ioreg with new files and new installation, i need check if PM, etc work

Yes, I used your clover folder for both the USB Clover install and the HDD Clover install.

The wifi is working but the bluetooth is not. I tried both methods but neither got bluetooth to work. On my previous install I used the two kexts you gave me as well as 2 kexts from this:

https://github.com/the-darkvoid/BrcmPatchRAM

The kexts I used were:

BrcmPatchRAM2.kext

BrcmFirmwarePatchRepo.kext

This is what got wifi and bluetooth working together. Should I give those a shot?

I have also attached the ioreg.

Ricardos-iMac-ioreg.zip

try it for BT

attachicon.gifBluetoothDevBroadcomInjector.kext.zip

by EMlyDinEsH

ioreg is good, just install web driver ;)

Thank you! Everything is working perfectly. When it comes to minor updates am I safe to update since everything needed is already in the kexts/other folder? What about major updates? Also since my problem has been solved, does the Mark Solved button mark the comment or the thread as solved?

U can update all 

Just Update System and after reboot, open SystemPreferences/Nvidia and update driver too, just wait one day, we need wait a nvidia release new drivers for new system version or patched a NVDAStartupWeb.kext ;)

Ye, just Mark Solved ;)

Enjoy!

BTW, sleep work?

U can update all 

Just Update System and after reboot, open SystemPreferences/Nvidia and update driver too, just wait one day, we need wait a nvidia release new drivers for new system version or patched a NVDAStartupWeb.kext ;)

Ye, just Mark Solved ;)

Enjoy!

BTW, sleep work?

Awesome, thank you!

I just tried sleep but I don't think its working. The screen turned off and the computer stayed on. After a few seconds the PC looked like it rebooted so I hit enter and I was at the login screen. 

BTW, I forgot to ask, what were you testing with the new drivers?

• 3 weeks later...

Good!

Enjoy!

Hi MaLd0n :)  , I have the same issue like Rval1 but he didn't post his Rig's spec, in fact, I've searched Tonyx86 and everywhere, many people stumbled new Sleep and shutdown =reboot 

the problem since 10.13.3 update which is not seen before, it seems VERY difficult to fix (root cause unknown).

I don't know how you helped Rvavl1, looks he reinstalled, at last, the Clover/DSDT replace method seems not efficient since everyone spec different and never know "the how".

I tried BIOS(ASUS H170, i5-7600 kaby); clover fix (shudtownfix), compiled new SSDT, the system is still fine but the sleep and shutdown is nonworking. 

Can you give me a kind hint too?  All the best, thanks.  :)

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n  :)  ,

Is my setting fine?  can you see is issue caused by  USB injectall not match, or HWP? 

check my folder

CLOVER.zip

u dont need nothing more, why u use genericxhci kext? avoid use fakesmc sensors too

use ur kexts in clover/kexts/other

check my folder

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

u dont need nothing more, why u use genericxhci kext? avoid use fakesmc sensors too

use ur kexts in clover/kexts/other

Thanks a lot!! 

how do I use Clover.zip?... just pour my current kexts/other to yours and replace all?

The DSDT in the patch is for my i5 7600 CPU? viewed config.plist file, the UUID and serial number is from others, which should I do?

• Like 1

Thanks a lot!! 

how do I use Clover.zip?... just pour my current kexts/other to yours and replace all?

The DSDT in the patch is for my i5 7600 CPU? viewed config.plist file, the UUID and serial number is from others, which should I do?

replace full clover folder, reboot and send me new ioreg after reboot with new files

• Like 1

Same thing here.

I tried everything I could (I mean up to my limited knowledge); my system (Asus Z270-K, i5 7600K, 2x8 Go Vengeange DDR4 3200, Zotac GTX 1060 3Go) is 100% functional, works better than my MacBook Pro, I even get continuity with my iPhone through a cheap wifi+bluetooth bought in a famous Chinese website (BCM943602CS working oob). But when I shutdown the freaking thing, it looks like it's going off, and few seconds after it restarts on itself.

I installed 10 times, different ways, but it does not work. Note that no matter there are kexts injected out not, driver (Nvidia) installed or not, smbios or not, High Sierra 10.13.1, 10.13.2, or 10.13.3 (currently installed) same thing: restart instead of shutdown.

If you could tell me what I am doing wrong it would be very much appreciated.

Attached is my config.plist (without serial)