Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By Bright Joe
I'm new to Hackintosh and I installed Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 (Build 17G65) on my PC.
I have installed Mac OS using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Basically, I have installed the latest Nvidia Web Drivers for my build. But my GTX 950 is still not detected by the system. And it shows NVIDIA Chip Model 8 MB. However, using Inject Nvidia shows up my GPU but it's all glitchy as usual.
I checked my config.plist and nv_disable=1 is enabled. I tried unchecking it and rebooting, but after the Mac OS loading screen, there's a black screen with pixelated codes which I can't see. And it stays stuck until I reboot. Every time I tried to boot, the same black screen until I checked nv_disable=1 again.
Can you guys help me out with this? I'm new to Hackintosh builds and I have no idea how to fix this.
My system specs:
Intel Core i7 3770 Zotac GTX 950 GDDR5 2 GB Samsung EVO 860 250 GB SSD (SATA III) Intel DB75EN Motherboard 16 GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM.
I'm using a HDMI cable. Graphics settings in BIOS is set to PEG.
I'm also attaching my config.plist file for you guys to see.
When I Attempt to wake my Machine from sleep, the screen stays black, although the computer is obviously awake !
This Machine has a 1300W Power Supply So Sleep is Very Useful.
1) FIX_WAK and FixShutdown as per Clover Wiki.
2) Although I am using "SAPPHIRE Radeon PULSE RX 580 8GB GDDR5", which Should be completely Supported by Mojave, I Also changed the Part Number to "113-4E353BU-O4E" as per this Guide: http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/archives/feb18/RadeonRX-580_MacPro.html. The GPU is working GREAT without even Clover Inject
3) Tried to Run this command: disablehibernate.command.zip
4) Tried darkwake=0 to 10
5) Disabled wake on USB & Wake on LAN (BIOS)
sudo pmset -g
System-wide power settings: Currently in use: hibernatemode 0 disksleep 10 womp 0 networkoversleep 0 sleep 0 Sleep On Power Button 1 ttyskeepawake 1 hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage autorestart 0 gpuswitch 2 displaysleep 10 pmset -g assertions
2019-02-19 18:51:04 +0200 Assertion status system-wide: BackgroundTask 1 ApplePushServiceTask 0 UserIsActive 1 PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep 0 PreventSystemSleep 0 ExternalMedia 1 PreventUserIdleSystemSleep 0 NetworkClientActive 0 Listed by owning process: pid 56(powerd): [0x0000001700088000] 00:13:44 ExternalMedia named: "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" pid 100(hidd): [0x00000025000980a7] 00:00:00 UserIsActive named: "com.apple.iohideventsystem.queue.tickle.4294968578.17" Timeout will fire in 600 secs Action=TimeoutActionRelease pid 200(mds_stores): [0x0000034e000b8279] 00:00:00 BackgroundTask named: "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" Kernel Assertions: 0x4=USB id=502 level=255 0x4=USB mod=1/1/70, 2:00 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.1d130000 owner=USB Keyboard id=503 level=255 0x4=USB mod=1/1/70, 2:00 AM description=com.apple.usb.externaldevice.1d120000 owner=Lenovo Optical Mouse Idle sleep preventers: IODisplayWrangler
CPU: 2x Xeon E5-2680 v2 2.8GHz Ten Core Processors
RAM: 128 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Memory
GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon PULSE RX 580 8GB GDDR5
Chipset: Intel C602
Audio: Realtek ALC3220 (ALC280) High Definition Audio
SAS Drive Controllers (RAID): LSI 2308 SATA/SAS 6Gb/s controller with host based RAID 0, 1, 10 (4
Network Controller 1: Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support
Network Controller 2: Intel Ethernet Controller I210
NEC USB3.0 xHCI Controller: Renesas Electronics uPD720201 & uPD720202
for more info:
Any Help will be appreciated, Thanks !
Send me Yehias-Mac-Pro.zip
After a long run, I successfully upgraded High Sierra to mojave 10.14 on an intel 5 series chipset MotherBoard.
GPU1: Saphire AMD RX 460
GPU2: Nvidia 8400GS
Storage: 500 GB HDD WD Green.
1) macOS pre mojave.
2) macOS mojave installer from Apple store.
3) Empty partition or USB to upgrade from.
4) Un-mout all unused dmgs.
5) GPT/GUID HDD.
1) Prepare an empty partition or USB with at least 6 GB.
2) Format the partition or USB with GUID partition table and HFS+ partition with a name BootablePartition.
3) Go to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app.
4) Show Package Contents.
5) Go to Contents/SharedSupport you will find BaseSystem.dmg.
6) Double click on BaseSystem.dmg to mount.
7) From Disk Utilty click on your partition or the USB that you prepared from number (2).
8) Click on restore, and chose OS X Base System (BaseSystem.dmg image), then restore it to that partition or USB.
9) After restoring rename the partition back to BootablePartition.
9) Run this command:
rm -rfv /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages 10) Create a new folder instead of the broken link and name it Packages, run this command:
mkdir -v /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages 11) Go back to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app and repeat number 2.
12) Go to Contents/SharedSupport you will find InstallESD.dmg.
13) Mount InstallESD.dmg.
14) Run this command:
cp -v /Volumes/InstallESD/Packages/OSInstall.mpkg /Volumes/BootablePartition/System/Installation/Packages/ 15) Download the latest clover from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
16) Install clover on your USB BootablePartition or in a different USB to boot from it. delete all your CLOVER/kext/10.xx and keep others, make sure you don't have any extra kext rather than FakeSMC.kext in the other folder.
in my case I used FakeSMC.kext and my lan kext RealtekRTL8111.kext.
17) known Problems in my build:
If I updated directly from the apple store the installer in clover will boot with a cross circle sign.
The FIX is to add this to Clover KextToPatch Thanks to @sunKi http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/327488-macos-high-sierra-final-release-is-out-17a365/page-10?do=findComment&comment=2505086 this fix is still working for me in mojave.
<key>KextsToPatch</key> <array> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>fix IO error ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RYX2D5XCiciD4P5mhcl4D4TSdQs= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> iciD4P5mhckPmMFBCMyQkJCQdQs= </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>fix hotplug ICH10 for 10.13, credit SunKi</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> icglQGACAD1AIAAAdQyB4b9///+Ji1EBAAA= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> kJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJCQkJA= </data> </dict> <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>External icons patch</string> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Find</key> <data> RXh0ZXJuYWw= </data> <key>Name</key> <string>AppleAHCIPort</string> <key>Replace</key> <data> SW50ZXJuYWw= </data> </dict> </array> 18) make sure you have apfs.efi copy it from /Volumes/BootablePartition/usr/standalone/i386/apfs.efi to your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64/ and EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/.
19) SMBIOS mac model that I use is iMac13,2.
20) Go to /Application/Install macOS Mojave.app click on it and chose to install to your macOS Mojave partition.
22) From clover chose BootablePartion.
23) If everything is okie BootablePartition will boot to install macOS mojave, wait wait wait till it finish it might take to 1 hour just wait it will reach the auto reboot soon .
24) Boot to your old macOS Hight Sierra that will be your mojave partition now and enjoy.
a) Download Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext or build them from source (which I did).
b) place them in your /EFI/CLOVER/kext/others/
c) add your audio layout in clover/Devices dict options in my case it's ALC888B which has the layout of 1:
<key>Audio</key> <dict> <key>Inject</key> <string>1</string> </dict> d) I had to add beta args to clover/Boot dict, argument (-lilubeta -alcbeta):
<key>Arguments</key> <string>-lilubeta -alcbeta</string> 2) Add number 14 KextsToPath array to your clover as well.
Anything else is working for me I didn't need any extra clover kext so far, I tried whatevergreen.kext to fire up my rx 460 without the helper card but no success, So I am just sticking with booting from Nvidia as a first GPU from my motherboard configuration then swap the cables after choosing my macOS partion from clover.
After upgrading my HFS+ High Sierra partition converted to APFS, no know problem so far.
Happy build and more info about the partitioning method with a more detailed instructions in this post that I used to update my Sierra to High Sierra
Special thanks to crazybirdy, sunKi and all of you out there that make this happens.
Hi guys ,i have a problem with my graphics card ati 7850(1GB/Sapphire).
1. When I start the system in Safe Boot mode(Clover Bootarg=-x), the graphics card (HD7850) is running normally.
2. But when I start the system in normal mode,the system is blank screen.(I confirm that the signal output, see the screen because there is light.)
I am already done:
1. I have been tried Whatevergreen+Lilu,but the problem remains.
2. I also have been tried patch up Framebuffer,bue still black screen
Can anyone help me!!! Many Thinks
I use CLOVER version is r4760. Only FakeSMC.kext and RealtekRTL8111.kext in the EFI/CLOVER/kext/Other folder.
My computer configuration:
OS: MacOS 10.13.6 /Windows 10 CPU: Intel Q9550 @ 2.83GHz, MOBO: Gigabyte P43-ES3G (Intel ICH10), GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 (1 GB/Sapphire ) RAM:8GB DDR2 Ethernet: RealtekRTL8111 Sound: ALC888 radeon_bios_decode give the following result:
ATOM BIOS Rom: SubsystemVendorID: 0x174b SubsystemID: 0xe221 IOBaseAddress: 0x0000 Filename: 221P0300.S04 BIOS Bootup Message: C40304 PITCAIRN PRO A1 GDDR5 32MX32 1GB PCI ID: 1002:6819 Connector at index 0 Type [@offset 43408]: DisplayPort (10) Encoder [@offset 43412]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY2 (0x21) i2cid [@offset 43518]: 0x90, OSX senseid: 0x1 Connector at index 1 Type [@offset 43418]: HDMI-A (11) Encoder [@offset 43422]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY2 (0x21) i2cid [@offset 43545]: 0x92, OSX senseid: 0x3 Connector at index 2 Type [@offset 43428]: DVI-D (3) Encoder [@offset 43432]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY1 (0x20) i2cid [@offset 43572]: 0x94, OSX senseid: 0x5 Connector at index 3 Type [@offset 43438]: DVI-I (2) Encoder [@offset 43442]: INTERNAL_UNIPHY (0x1e) i2cid [@offset 43609]: 0x95, OSX senseid: 0x6 Connector at index 4 Type [@offset 43448]: DVI-I (2) Encoder [@offset 43452]: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1 (0x15) i2cid [@offset 43609]: 0x95, OSX senseid: 0x6 redsock_bios_decoder give the following result:
221P0300.S04: C40304 PITCAIRN PRO A1 GDDR5 32MX32 1GB Subsystem Vendor ID: 174b Subsystem ID: e221 Object Header Structure Size: 355 Connector Object Table Offset: 48 Router Object Table Offset: 0 Encoder Object Table Offset: fd Display Path Table Offset: 12 Connector Object Id  which is [DISPLAY_PORT] encoder obj id [0x21] which is [INTERNAL_UNIPHY2 (osx txmit 0x12 [duallink 0x2] enc 0x4)] linkb: false Connector Object Id  which is [HDMI_TYPE_A] encoder obj id [0x21] which is [INTERNAL_UNIPHY2 (osx txmit 0x22 [duallink 0x2] enc 0x5)] linkb: true Connector Object Id  which is [DVI_D] encoder obj id [0x20] which is [INTERNAL_UNIPHY1 (osx txmit 0x11 [duallink 0x1] enc 0x2)] linkb: false Connector Object Id  which is [DVI_I] encoder obj id [0x1e] which is [INTERNAL_UNIPHY (osx txmit 0x10 [duallink 0x0] enc 0x0)] linkb: false Connector Object Id  which is [DVI_I] encoder obj id [0x15] which is [INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1 (osx txmit 0x00 enc 0x10?)] linkb: false
iMac( export from safe mode).ioreg
Hello, im FZ, been in hackintosh community since mac os X lion years. Please consider me noob. i have helped hackintoshed pc of my friends and family. i ran el capitan, sierra, high sierra on below spec.
I lost some interest in hackintoshing from past 1 year now im back again cuz of mojave.
I posted this issue in Nvidia Topic for discussion but decided not to post until i could get some bug log out of it... but. eh.
Well ive Kepler based gt 710 card.
Black Screen when booting with default drivers or nvda_drv=1 mode
White/Grey Screen with 1 sec mouse movement then freezed keyboard and mouse with nv_disable=1.
tried numerous ways to boot Mojave but does not works such as >
High Sierra/Sierra default Apple geforce nvda kexts, High Sierra Web Drivers, various clover configs, display edids, HDMI dvi port tests... so on.
Tri Boot Setup:
Windows 10, Sierra(gt 710 works OOB, or with Web Drivers too), Mojave.
ASUS P5G41TM LX
Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GT 710 2GB
I couldn't managed to get logs as half part of installation is still incomplete i.e Mojave installed from USB to HDD after but cant get into login/setup screen due to above mentioned black screen issue.
I will try to be as detailed as possible.
i had no mac device or any macos dmg/iso to install mojave so performed some steps in windows.
Steps i performed:
1. I downloaded Mojave 10.14.1 tar file from Olarila.com which is a complete raw image of Mojave USB stick as the post title says **The image is clean, without any mod with Clover bootloader, essentials kexts and patches inside Clover folder**. Which comes with this OLIRALA_MOJAVE_USB_EFI.zip which i backed up(see attachment OLIRALA_MOJAVE_USB_EFI.zip)
2. made usb in windows with win32diskimager
3. booted from usb and got kernel panic(i dont know which panic it is, see pic)
4. swapped usb EFI folder with Olarila Clover EFI for LGA 775 (see attachment CLOVER.LGA775.OLARILA.zip)
5. booted from usb susccesfully till install screen but throws macOs Mojave could not be installed on this computer
6. i was fed up trying workarounds , i knew i need newer mac ids in clover config.plist to make it install
7. i downloaded Olarila Sierra from same site flashed in another usb stick and it worked out of box without messing any kext or kind.
8. added SMBIOS iMac13,1 in config.plist with clover configurator.
9. booted from usb and succesfully installed Mojave with HFS+ partition on MBR partitioned HDD(dual booting with windows 10)
10. booted from usb to complete partial installation of Mojave but got black screen.
For getting all kernel, bug, kext logs i tried Problem Reporting script of black-dragon74 https://github.com/black-dragon74/OSX-Debug which requires active internet connection which is not possible, I tried to mod the script to run local but im not good at bash and it went in errors. I will do provide mojave logs manually from single user -x mode if i can.
Ok I managed to run the script locally in single go and it went well problem_reporting_mojave10_14_1_debug_27676.zip
if any wants to have a look at script i modded gen_debug_local.sh
some other files
UPDATE: Mojave 10.14.1 running successfully with some graphic glitches.
Here's what i did in short.
1. Patched official app store mojave with dosdude1 mojave patcher tool.
2. Only used its Post Install app with iMac 10,1 config(see pic) to patch already installed Olarila's Mojave(above 1 - 10 steps) with same currentCloverEFI.zip
3. Restarted and it all went well.
Detailed(it will confuse u, ignore/skim it.):
1. Downloaded official app store mojave
2. used crazybirdy's mojave mbr patcher tool (MBR-Manual-Method-20181108.dmg) with manual install.
3. when installing it went in errors related to "OSInstall.mpkg".
4. i had few options such as
use automatic mbr patcher tool(MBR-Auto-Method14-20181108.dmg) upgrade from high sierra try dosdude1 patcher on official app store mojave 5. i did the above short steps(step no2) at first try. enough tats it.
(attaching working mojave files...)
Attached log files
see post#3 mojave-working.zip