10.12 on Z270m-plus 7600k GTX950

jisnight

49 posts in this topic

ok can you enable those patches and reboot and then send me another file?

You need to send me two different files as well,

I need you to plug a USB device in each USB port available and send me another IOReg file so I can map your USB 3.0 ports and create a custom SSDT for the USB ports.

Do i need to plug working stuff? (usb2 devices everywhere?)

It's better to plug a USB device in the USB 2.0 port and a USB 3.0 device in the USB 3.0 port, but if that's not possible you can plug as many as you can so I can see which ports are active to create the SSDT.

I think this is ok:

MHMs iMac2.zip

On USB2 ports: Apple keyb, mouse, PS4 controler (all usb 2 stuff)

On usb 3 ports: Adata usb flash drive (usb 2), Seagate hard drive (usb3), and samsung hard drive (usb2)

Nothing connected to the keyboard usb ports (never used them, and no more stuff to connect lol!)

ps: and the two lines are enabled in clover configurator.

I see those devices are connected, Do you have USB header ports on your case or you just have the back panel ports? 

according to the manual of your mainboard you have 5 USB ports on the back panel 2xUSB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB Type-C. I see 5 USB devices on 4 ports, Unless you are using USB ports on your Apple Keyboard??

Oh no, the PS4 controller and samsung drive are on front panel. i don't use the usb-c port, i have nothing to plug in :/

Here is a recap:

On USB2 ports (mainboard)(2slots): Apple keyb, mouse (all usb 2 stuff)

On usb 3 ports (mzinboard)(2slots): Adata usb flash drive (usb 2), Seagate hard drive (usb3)

On USB2 ports (front panel)(1 slot):  PS4 controler (all usb 2 stuff)

On usb 3 ports (front panel)(1 slot): samsung hard drive (usb2)

on keyboard USB 2 ports (2slots): nothing

on mainboard usb-c (1 slot): Nothing

Do you need me to unplug stuff on front panel ports?

Your Bluetooth and I phone don't show the XHCI ports,

The seagate USB 3.0 isn't working.

Before we go any further add this path in the config.plist

Name: AppleUSBXHCISPT

Find: 83bd74ff ffff10

Replace: 83bd74ff ffff1b

Comment: change 15 port limit to 26 in XHCI kext

and see if it makes a difference

you can also add the SSDT-UIAC inside /efi/clover/acpi/patched and reboot.

SSDT-UIAC.zip

post-1011040-0-11848200-1505913232_thumb.png

well, that's a little bit weird, I have an old Asus rig which I use for testing, and without any patches or even without the a custom-SSDT all my USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports are working, Just with the USBInjectAll.kext and the kext patches.

It has Intel USB 3.0 chipset, although it has an intel H77 Series Chipset and you have an Intel Z270 Series chipset.

So we might be doing something wrong.

Besides I used the same folder on an ASUS Prime Z270-A and all the USB 3.0 ports were functional.

So I suggest you take another look on your BIOS Settings and make sure all the USB related settings are correct.

I just tested this folder and it works. Give it a try. Before you do make a copy of your working EFI folder and then try to boot your system with this one. Let me  know.

EFI.zip

Ok i'll first take a look to my bios settings one more time, and then try your efi folder.

My bad, i was going to write but i've seen my mistake: i have this:

Legacy USB support: enabled

XHCI Hand-off: Enabled

and in sub menu "usb single port control" everything is enabled.

I was 100% sure that i've seen EHCI and not XHCI .... anyway it is enabled :(

Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy with children yesterday.

I've just tried the EFI folder you posted, and it looks like it's working. It didn't on the first boot, but changing the efi folder disabled the nvidia driver. I enabled it and rebooted and then my hard drive worked on USB3 ports.

Everything seems to run smoothly, excepted some "bugs", for example when coming back from sleep mode, the hackintosh is running verrrrryyyyyy low for a couple of minutes. But this is not really a problem.

Thank you so much for your precious help, I would have never been able to make it without you! It is such a pleasure to find dedicated people like you around the web!

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy with children yesterday.

I've just tried the EFI folder you posted, and it looks like it's working. It didn't on the first boot, but changing the efi folder disabled the nvidia driver. I enabled it and rebooted and then my hard drive worked on USB3 ports.

Everything seems to run smoothly, excepted some "bugs", for example when coming back from sleep mode, the hackintosh is running verrrrryyyyyy low for a couple of minutes. But this is not really a problem.

Thank you so much for your precious help, I would have never been able to make it without you! It is such a pleasure to find dedicated people like you around the web!

I'm glad that I was able to help you sort things out with your new hackintosh :)

There is a link in my signature nvram, kext cache cleaner and prelinkedkernel rebuild, run it and once it's done reboot the computer and see if that solves the sleep problem.

And thanks for your kind words  :)

Cheers!

I will give it a try.

Just a little problem, when i enable nvidia web drivers and reboot, it's going back to osx driver.

If i understood correctly what we have done until now, i must open config.plist and add the nvda_drv=1 flag?

it appears that the nvda_drv=1 is deprecated in macOS Sierra, but you can give it a try and if it didn't work install RC-Scripts using clover installer.

Nvda flag didn't worked. I can't select "rc script" only on clover installer, will it erase my actual efi folder?

You can update the existing clover using the installer, if you don't change the anything it will only update the bootloader and the things you select. Just to stay safe make a backup of your existing EFI folder just in case.

Select the drive that you installed macOS Sierra onto

The following items must be selected:

1. Install for UEFI booting only

2. Install Clover in the ESP

3. Drivers64 UEFI

1. EmuVaraiableUEFI.efi 

2. OsxAptioFixDrv-64

4. Install RC scripts on the target volume 

Click install and reboot.

Here is the latest version of clover.

Clover_v2.4k_r4214.pkg.zip