Can i hackinstosh dell vostro 3550 for ios development?

shivadellvostro3550

6 posts in this topic

I want to hackinstosh dell vostro 3550 for ios development.

My laptop specs.

Processor - i3- 2310 M 2.1 GHz

Graphics - Intel HD 3000 with Switchable AMD Radeon HD 6630M

RAM - 8GB

Hard Disk - 500GB 5400rpm 

i have been studying different forums and watched some tutorials. I am now familiar with terminology and procedure. I came across some posts on Stackoverflow  that intel HD 3000 has problems with Xcode and Android Studio emulators on Mac OS. I also found some threads mentioning Audio has some problems on intel sandybridge hd 3000 graphics laptops.  

Can anyone tell me if i can use hackintoshed laptop for both ios and Android development?

here an install instructions, any further statement to Xcode or Android Studio emulators on Mac OS

can I do not answer, therefore install and try.

here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293246-osx-on-dell-vostro-3450-inspiron-n4110-xps-l702x-uefi-clover/

Xcode works without problems with my amd hackintosh.
Intel CPU should work the same way, if not better as than AMD CPU. For Android studio, can I do not write anything about it.

To your laptop and the two tools you mentioned, I have no experience to give you well-founded answers. Therefore install and try