16 posts in this topic

Notebook Travelmate p235-m

i3 2348-m (Sandybridge)

HD3000

che sensori devo mettere in Clover per controllare le temperature?

è possibile regolare la velocità delle ventole oppure è tutto controllato da bios e quindi sto sereno?

Grazie

Advertisement

Te lo dico appena posso riavviare perché ne in sle e nemmeno in efi non la trovo

Ma è comunque possibile gestire, in questo notebook, la velocità delle ventole?

ho messo la versione 6,25 nella efi ma non so che versione stia usando...

devo ancora creare la chiavetta avviabile con la tua guida

Nel senso, ho solo le temperature dell'hd e non della cpu o info sulle ventole...e la possibilità, se esiste, di modificarne la velocità. Ma le ventole, a prescindere, vengono gestite dal bios, dal sistema operativo o da cosa?

se hai la 6.25 in efi...stai usando quella... nella guida trovi anche i sensors

Gengik sai dirmi se mi devo preoccupare per la gestione delle ventole?

Ho preparato chiavetta e sto piallando HD per installazione Vanilla!

Nb: per il fisso mi tocca aspettare...appartamento nuovo tarda a concretizzarsi...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vector sigma
      HWSensor Features
      Control temperature of Intel and AMD CPU Control temperature of AMD, Intel and NVidia cards Control temperature of motherboard Control FANS Control Voltages Control HDD/SSD state (SATA & NVMe) with S.M.A.R.T. monitoring  Control frequencies Laptop Battery Monitoring Different applications support High Sierra compatible Installation to /S/L/E or in the ESP (Clover only)  
      Supported languages:
      English (base), Russian, Italian, Korean and semplified Chinese

Source code: at https://sourceforge.net/p/hwsensors/hwsensors3/code3/HEAD/tree/
      Bugs report at https://sourceforge.net/p/hwsensors/hwsensors3/tickets/
      Topic for discussion at: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/299861-hwsensors3/

Chef Developer @Slice, new HWMonitorSMC2.app and package by @vector sigma
    • By zeg66
      Trying to install Mavericks on an Asus H170M-E D3 motherboard, Skylake I3-6100 cpu, Intel 530 graphics.
      Last message I see is "root device uud is" and a series of "+++" but then it just stops.
      Have prepared usb with createinstallmedia, added Clover 4413 and changed a few settings with Configurator.
      Any help is welcome.
    • By MetalBreaker
      Hi,
      I noticed some weird behavior with macOS High Sierra. This system was working just fine on Sierra 10.12.5, until I decided to update to High Sierra (10.13.3). The upgrade process went mostly fine I guess, but it got stuck in an infinite spinning wheel which would just keep overlapping. I went into verbose mode, and sure enough, I found "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0" repeating over and over along with ACM errors... I'm really lost right now. I can boot in recovery mode and safe mode just fine, when the graphics drivers aren't loaded. Web drivers aren't installed. I installed NvidiaGraphicsFixup, but it didn't fix the issue. I tried deleting the native graphics drivers from macOS and installing web drivers, but it didn't help.
      SMBIOS: iMac13,1
      Graphics card: ASUS GT630-2GD3 (It's a Fermi card and it needs injection, so I modified my DSDT. Full graphics acceleration worked in Sierra. No Clover injection. I tried using Clover injection instead, I saw no difference.)
      CPU: Intel Core i3-3210, iGPU disabled in UEFI

All kexts updated to their latest versions, along with Clover.

For more info, you can refer to the GitHub issue where I posted it. https://github.com/lvs1974/NvidiaGraphicsFixup/issues/3
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you for your time!
      config.plist
    • By BrandonDude
      WARNING! I have no affiliation with “DiskMaker X”. Use at your own risk!

Thank You to MaLd0n for all of his help getting me up and running!

Pre-Requisites
      You must have a Mac with a working App Store
      You must have a USB Drive with a size of 8 GB or more

Installation
      In the App Store download macOS High Sierra
      Download DiskMaker X and run it
      Setting the OS Install App and the USB Drive
      - You may want to format the drive into 1 partition
      If you encounter any errors, see the DiskMaker X FAQ page
      Download the latest Clover EFI Boot and install it on the same USB Drive
      - With these Settings: (Thanks to MaLd0n for these settings!)

On the USB Drive, on the “EFI” volume, under the “EFI” folder, replace the “CLOVER” folder with the one in this archive:
      CLOVER Install.zip  (Thanks to MaLd0n for these files!)
      Restart your computer and boot into the USB Drive’s EFI volume
      In Clover select “Boot OS X Install from ” + your USB Drive’s name
      ​The first “install” will copy the installer to your hard drive
      After the first reboot, in Clover, select “Boot macOS Install from ” + your Hard Drive name
      - Note: I had to do this step twice, before the next step was available to me
      After the next reboot, in Clover, select “Boot macOS from “ + your Hard Drive name
      - Note: This will be your normal option going forward
      Now you will have to install Clover on your Hard Drive, so that you don’t have to use your USB drive anymore.
      Download the latest Clover EFI Boot and install it on your Hard Drive
      - With these Settings: (Thanks to MaLd0n for these settings!)

On the Hard Drive’s “EFI” volume, under the “EFI” folder, replace the “CLOVER” folder with the one in this archive:
      CLOVER Install.zip  (Thanks to MaLd0n for these files!)
      Reboot to this new EIF volume on your Hard Drive
      - Note: This will be your default boot volume
         - You can set your BIOS to boot to it by default
      - In Clover, select “Boot macOS from “ + your Hard Drive name
         - Remember this will be your normal Clover option going forward
      Download and Install Clover Configurator

Post Installation Manual Fixes
      The Mouse Scroll Wheel is set to the “Apple Touchpad direction”
      - To fix that, go to System Preferences -> Mouse and uncheck Scroll direction: Natural
      Eject button is stuck in the menu bar
      - To remove, hold down Cmd and drag it out of the menu
      Cannot view Hidden Files
      - In Finder hold down CMD + Shift + . (dot)
      ​Home and End keys have weird behavior
      - ​Use this Post to fix that
         - Note: The Folder/File you create need to go in your User’s hidden Library folder

Known Unresolved Bugs
      Dual Monitor Bug
      - When booting up, 1 of your monitors will get turned off
      - To turn it back on, unplug both monitors, then plug them back in

Software I Like to Install
      Note: I am not affiliated with any of these apps. I also do not guarantee nor take any responsibility for these apps. (This is really just a list to remind me what apps to install, when I do a clean OS install.) [i thought others might also find it useful.]
      AppCleaner
      Karabiner
      Lightshot
      The Unarchiver
      CLOVER Install.zip
    • By BrandonDude
      DEPRECATED! Instead Use: [GUIDE] My Hackintosh High Sierra Installation: Gigabyte H170M-D3H-GSM with Intel Core i3, Intel HD, and Realtek ALC892

Installation
      WARNING! I do not Guarantee Hackintosh Zone! It could contain any kinds of malware! Use at your own risk!
      Also Note: The Website has a lot of adds and can be slow to navigate!
      Follow the Steps in this Hackintosh Zone High Sierra Guide​ I installed the Mac Installer on a USB 3 Drive, plugged into one of the USB 2 Ports on the Back of the PC For the BIOS Setup, I used this Post to find all of the settings Under the Customize section, in the install process, set these options:
      Note: All of these Options are under Hackintosh Zone -> High Sierra Zone Check Kexts -> WiFi & Ethernet
      - This enables the Ethernet Port Check Kexts -> Audio -> AppleALC
      - This will enable the Audio Ports After installation, I did not need to performed the "App Store Fix"
      - However, if you do not and the the App Store doesn't work for you, follow this Post. After the Restart I went to the App Store and installed all Updates (repeat as necessary) After OS Updates, I update the Clover Configurator
      ​- Be sure to mount the EFI volume first
      - During the Installation Type step, select Customize button
      - - Check the Install for UEFI booting only  
      Post Installation Manual Fixes
      The Mouse Scroll Wheel is set to the Apple Touchpad direction ​To fix that, go to System Preferences -> Mouse and uncheck Scroll direction: Natural The resolution was stuck at 1024x768 Using the Clover Configurator, I selected the Patch VBios option
      This forced the resolution to 1920x1080 (the max my monitors support)​ I could not change Clover's Theme ​The problem was because Clover had installed it's holiday themes To fix, open Clover Theme Manager and uninstall the holiday themes My hard drive Volume would not boot by default ​Use this Post to set the Using the Default Boot Volume in Clover Configurator Also be sure to set the Timeout option This may cause infinite loops during updates, that you will have to manually select correct volume to get out of ​Home and End keys have weird behavior ​Use this Post to fix that  
      Known Unresolved Bugs
      The VRAM is set to 7 GB, even though the motherboard default is 32 / 256
      I cannot get Dual Monitors to work, even though the motherboard supports up to 3
      - Using DVI-D and VGA There is some flickering on the screen
      - Note: It is worse for some apps, like Chrome and Intell I have been unable to install the macOS HighSierra 10.13.2 Update Combo 10.13.2  
      Software I Like to Install
      Note: I am not affiliated with any of these apps. I also do not guarantee nor take any responsibility for these apps. (This is really just a list to remind me what apps to install, when I do a clean OS install.) [i thought others might find it useful.]
      Karabiner Lightshot The Unarchiver