Clover Red Screen

FSisPengu

17 posts in this topic

you should write more info about this, bootloader version? Configuration etc

The bootloader version I'm currently using is r4077.

Here is my config.plist: https://pastebin.com/wgppwk1c

The next question is, what are you doing to boot, El Capitan or Sierra? Sierra will not work due to lack of CPU features SSE4.1 and SSE4.2

• Like 1

This must work, use an amd kernel for older amd cpu, then it will work.

I have exactly same "red screen" with the r4091. No problem booting with prior revisions.

Legacy system PC running Yosemite 10.10.5

Clover installed on EFI partition.

Full GPT (not hybrid MBR) dual boot with windows 10 (UEFI boot = bootmgfw.efi)
  • Like 1

I have exactly same "red screen" with the r4091. No problem booting with prior revisions.

Legacy system PC running Yosemite 10.10.5

Clover installed on EFI partition.

Full GPT (not hybrid MBR) dual boot with windows 10 (UEFI boot = bootmgfw.efi)

So should i just install yosemite?

What? The problem (about "red screen") is related to the Clover revision, in my case the r4091. No problem in r4035, 4047, 4049, 4061. Maybe is something wrong (or obsoleted) in my config.plist I don't know.

• Like 2

A User from a German Hackintosh website had the same error with his Clover USB Installer. He wrote:"... I have localized the error, the error occurs with Clover vers. 3128 to 3156 and finally I have used Clover ver. 3113  and then the error was fixed...." possibly, this info can help..

Accordingly, this error can only be caused by clover. Try one of the described versions which juanerson has listed

• Like 1

A User from a German Hackintosh website had the same error with his Clover USB Installer. He wrote:"... I have localized the error, the error occurs with Clover vers. 3128 to 3156 and finally I have used Clover ver. 3113  and then the error was fixed...." possibly, this info can help..

Accordingly, this error can only be caused by clover. Try one of the described versions which juanerson has listed

When i try to boot to my el cap hdd it says Error loading kernel cache (0xe)

Also i noticed that when mac boots it tries to rebuild the prelinked kernel but it fails.

unknown.png

• 3 years later...