Can't reach Sierra (retail) installer

jnthnleonardo

2 posts in this topic

Hi! Yesterday I downloaded Sierra and El Capitan retail and put it to my usb using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. (I have tried transmac also, same result). I booted to my clover but unable to reach the installer. But when I use distro (niresh yosemite) I can install it. But yosemite was laggy so I want to try another.

Boot flags I have tried:

GraphicsEnabler=no

GraphicsEnabler=yes

cpus=1

/amd64

-x

-F

npci=0x2000 and 0x3000

My specs

AMD Radeon 8180 HD Graphics @1GHz, 2GB RAM.

The usb i used partitioned with GUID partition table. I tried on another laptop (amd and intel) and had the same result

My verbose mode said in picture attached. After showing that it just shut down and booted again into clover.

Sorry I haven't attached the photo

post-1915953-0-61283600-1481352041_thumb.jpg

If your computer has an AMD CPU, you need to replace the vanilla kernel by the appropriate AMD kernel version. I highly recommend Bronya's kernels.

What are the system's specs? You only specified the GPU...

I'll give it a try. Thank you for your answer. But I had the exact same result in intel laptop I tried. Is it still because of the vanilla kernel?

My other specs

AMD A4 1200au 1.0GHz - 1MB Cache

2GB DDR3 RAM

320GB SATA HDD