OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not Locate relocation block

reighzin13

10 posts in this topic

Hello All,

If you could help with this that would be greatly appreciated.

Long story short I had El Capitan 10.11.4 working and had a working system for more then a year now then suddenly my system when to update to 10.11.6 and by the time it was to late I was getting the Prohibited sign. Never had a chance to back this up so now I have to start from scratch. I've tried doing a fresh install for El Capitain, Sierra, and currently now Yosemite. Everytime I try to boot any of them I get OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block (0x246DD pages below 0x100000): Not found.

I felt like I've gone to every forum and have tried every suggestion and nothing. Tried using different USB inputs on the board, tried changing to AptioFix2Drv but nothing. Below are my specs, a picture of the error, and the EFI folder currently I have. I installed using terminal then the latest Clover 3773. Then I followed the instructions on this link

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.144426/

Motherboard: Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU: i7-4790k
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 740
16GB Ram
Wireless: TP-Link

Gigabyte - UEFI DualBIOS
BIOS Version: F6
I loaded the Default
VT-d: Disabled
Windows 8 Features: Other OS
post-1524019-0-37751800-1475564903_thumb.jpgEFI.zip

For El Cap and Sierra you need to edit SIP to allow unrestricted nvram when using AptioFixDrv. Otherwise you'll get this error.

This shouldn't be a problem with Yosemite though.

In my experience I'm more likely to get this error with AptioFix2Drv.

Now I see your EFI folder, you should drop EmuVariableUefi. You don't need that with AptioFix. You already have SIP disabled.

1. Read this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/

2. change  AptioFixDrv with  AptioFixDrv2

Sorry about that link post. Didn't know, thats interesting thanks for that.

I am going to try what you suggested when I get home but I felt like I've already tried that. I went ahead and tried this solution below and got another kernel problem instead.

(Keep in mind I am Installing Yosemite)

Okay I removed OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and replaced it with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from h4x

I loaded the boot drive and booted using verbose and nv_disable=1 and I now get a new Kernel problems. Picture attached. 

"name" not a kext

"FailedCLUT" not a kext

"FailedImage" not a kext

AppleCPIPlatformExport:: start failed

panic(cpu 0 caller....): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".............

post-1524019-0-27294600-1475611338_thumb.jpg

1. Read this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/

2. change  AptioFixDrv with  AptioFixDrv2

So I replaced the AptioFixDrv with AptioFixDrv2 and I got the Errors below. image attached. The boot options set were kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0 -v with injected kexts.

Error allocating 0x1c6e8 at 0x0000000000 alloc type 2

Couldn't allocate runtime area

Boot failed. sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting.

post-1524019-0-14982400-1475643455_thumb.jpg

For El Cap and Sierra you need to edit SIP to allow unrestricted nvram when using AptioFixDrv. Otherwise you'll get this error.

This shouldn't be a problem with Yosemite though.

In my experience I'm more likely to get this error with AptioFix2Drv.

Now I see your EFI folder, you should drop EmuVariableUefi. You don't need that with AptioFix. You already have SIP disabled.

Riley. I am trying to install Yosemite. You said that I should't get these Errors with this OS? I have AptioFixDrv and I still get this.

Boot Options: -v npci=0x3000 kext-dev-mode=1 nv_disabled=1 GraphicsEnable=No rootless=0 with injected kexts.

post-1524019-0-43011500-1475644589_thumb.jpg