Dual Monitor Problem

feydin

12 posts in this topic

I'm having some problems with the Nvidia driver, have anyone seen this before:

Everythin is just fine with a SINGLE monitor running off DP or DVI. If I boot with BOTH monitors attached (DP + DVI) both screens goes to sleep, just like they would do if AGDPFix was not applied on El Capitan.

If I boot with a SINGLE monitor and then plug in the other monitor, BOTH come to life!

I am currently at iMac17,1 for full Skylake support, but tried other SMBIOS-Settings without success. I am runnin an 980TI. Update to latest Clover 3751 did not solve this aswell. Any ideas where to search? 

• Like 1

Strange, thanks for the information. Anyone else with this problem? I dont know how to debug this issue. 

Further information: 

- Latest nvidia webdriver

- AGDPFix used

kexts:

- FakeSMC + Sensors

- CodecCommander

- GenericUSBXHCI

- IntelMausiEthernet

- USBInjectAll

- Shiki

- realtekALC

My config.plist, maybe there is some error? http://pastebin.com/NfgfY2Mw

• 1 month later...

I hope this helps somebody. If you have multiple monitors and are getting black screens on 10.12 even after applying the AGDPfix, but can login fine with only one monitor - trying turning on your CSM support in your BIOS. That fixed it for me. My setup is skylake, 980Ti, asrock z170 with clover iMac 17,1 profile.

Found this trick to active boot with 2 Display  by @jrnewell, but you will get a small problem that is uncorrect resolution at boot screen (both at clover and mac bootscreen)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...