Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Como ver las velocidades del Procesador y la RAM ?

Saludos a todos:

He montado una nueva configuración (ver mi firma) pero hay un detalle que me llama la atención.

Cuando miras en Acerca de este Mac, aparece la velocidad del procesador original y no a la que realmente va, me refiero si tiene OC no lo muestra.

Al igual que la RAM, con el XMP activado a Profile=1 en Bios se sube de 2133 a 3200 pero no sale reflejado ahí.

Mi duda es si con Clover se puede hacer esto posible, gracias.-

2 answers to this question

Lo que sale en Acerca de este Mac es puramente cosmetico. Deberias instalar HWSensors y un FakeSMC modificado para ver el rendimiento y OverClock bajo Mac OS X.

Que no te importe lo que sale en System Profiler, la mayoría es pura cosmética y se puede alterar fácilmente.

Desde SMBIOS/Memory puedes inyectar la información que quieras sobre tu RAM, pero como dice kosakgroove será solo estético. El CPU es otra historia porque las opciones de CPU de Clover si afectan su performance, por lo cual no te recomiendo tocarlas. Algo así puede que te sirva mas para editar la info del CPU.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cydia2020
      Hi guys
      I am currently facing some problems here
      I got a tower with:
      MSI Z170A SLI PLUS board G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Memory Intel i5 6500 Overclocked to 4.51GHz Gainward GTX 1060 6GB Here is the BIOS files I am using
      Windows are working extremely fine here, stable temperature, no thermal throttling
      Ubuntu also works after disabing c-state in grub using
      intel_idle.max_cstate=0 I cannot seems to get macOS 10.12 working with the overclocked chip, macOS works complete fine without overclock
      The symptoms are the same if I didn’t add the boot argument in Linux, no USB, No hard drive, no signal output from monitor, no nothing
      The question is:
      How do I disable C State complete while CLOVER executing the EFI file?
      seems it's a Darwin/Unix/Linux Kernel limitation.
      Thanks a lot
      Update: Solved, see post #10
    • By johnny5k
      I'm planning my first Hackintosh build, in a slim Mini-ITX case, primarily for watching (1080p) and converting video. Low noise is a top priority, and a small cpu cooler is necessary to fit the case. I was looking at using a i5-4690T (it's only 45W), but I've read that the "T" versions are just underclocked versions of the un-lettered CPUs, and I should instead underclock the regular CPU (i5-4690 is 84W). Will this work for a OSx86 machine? I plan on using an ultra-low-profile cooler (ID-Cooling IS-25i) and no case fan, if I can get away with it, with the GA-H97N-WiFi motherboard (GA-Z97N if need for changing clock speed). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    • By RikySa
      Una miriade di Tag.... ;-P
      Allora veniamo noi.... Installazione avvenuta con con metodo ####### + clover seguendo i vostri punti da satare, ethernet e audio funzionanti.
      Installato clover nella partizione Yosemite e copiato il file config.plist con quello minimo del boot di avvio.
      Ho notato subito un pò di cose, ve le elenco così magari mi sapete dire se devo mettere delle stringhe nel boot o altro:
      1) Ram 8Gb CM2X2048-8500C7 (per varie storie tenute a 1011Mhz) le legge 800 Mhz
      2) CPU E8500 @3.1 Ghz OC 4Ghz moltiplicatore fisso a x9,5 non scende
      3)Scheda Video Zotac GTX 275 all'avvio correttamente scala le frequenze di memorie e GPU dopo screen saver anche loro a palla fisse.
      Ora viene il bello devo impostare il boot della partizione. vi allego ciò che già c'e .. riepilogando la configurazione :
      Asus P5Q P45, E8500, GTX275 "driver stock"

• By yik
      I have MacBook Pro 13-inch, Early 2011, Processor 2.3 GHz Intel, 4 GB Memory. Running OS X 10.9.5.  
      I would like to ask how to fix/lean up my macbook pro. I am extremely disappointed in recent year or two.

I am Mac user since the old days of white plastic MacBooks with PPC processors and 10.2 OS X. I migrated out from Linux. I loved the Unix-based OS with open source components, very much alike to my previous Linuxes. 

I am not programmer, but I loved Apple “Linux” disto with the support of a strong, corporate player, making sure that everything worked, with no need to compile 3rd party drivers to support things, like waking up from closed lid, working Wifi, and, most importantly the flawlessly working hardware. It was better than linux and better than windows.

Over the years, i migrated my data to few newer Macs, and the OS X evolved. I used to love it, as I said, for being swift, sane, unix-based, rock solid, never saw blue screen, yet with nimble and comfortable UI. 

What I have now is sluggish, super slow, irrational system, with limited access to underlying unix, but with self bloating like on old Windows XP. It seems to know better want I want it to do, and I hate it. It seems to be slower every day, with the infamous beachball as the most common feature, with often non-responsive computer, waiting for something (divine intervention?). 

How can I get back swift and nimble OS with OS X? Should I get me Ubuntu? How can I remove everything and do something like fresh/clean install? Does it even make sense? Would it be solution? Will it work fast? Responsively?

Is there a way to have some “selective” or “manual” migration? I would like to keep my old photos, and my old mp3s, which I have imported to my iTunes, but no legacy {censored}, nothing to slow me down. 15 years of favorites, cookies, and what not from web browsers, I do expect it to slow me down. Not needed. Old Apps, which I did not started for years? No. Kernel Extensions. No. 

I want my super responsive and fast OS X. As in old days. What is the best way to get there ?! Anyone?  

I anticipate to use my mac primarily for web browsing, mail, VLC to play movies on my TV, iTunes, and Skype. No rocket science. I do have another computer for computing, say multi physics simulations.

to sum up, 
      1/ how do I do clean install on my mac? I do not have physical media for 10.9 or recent 10.11. Will it even help for speed? 

2/ How do I selectively import certain data only? Mails, iTunes, iPhoto? What can be removed from clean install to gain speed and responsivity?
    • By XTuga
      Motherboard: ASUS ROG HERO VII
      HDD: Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Green (WDC WD10EARS-00Y5B1)
      Connection: SATA 3 6Gb/s
      Software on Windows
      App to test speed: CrystalDiskMark 5.0.2 x64
      App to read/write HFS+: Paragon HFS+ 10.4.0
      Software on Mac OSX
      App to test speed: Xbench 1.3
      App to write NTFS: Tuxera NTFS 2014

All data (tables and graphics) are available here