sirbow2

[Sell] BCM94352Z NGFF M.2 WiFi Bluetooth

1 post in this topic

Bought this a while back for native WIFI on my lenovo t440p hackintosh with a bios mod. Selling the laptop so I don't need this card anymore. The M.2 connector has been modified to fit either slot type.

$30 free priority shipping in the USA

www.ebay.com/itm/232023566666

Advertisement

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 그맆조닛
      Hi there

can someone please compile AirportBrcmFixup.kext and other Broadcom kexts for macOS Catalina
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, I bought a Dell DW1820A based on BCM94350ZAE
      I can't install kext for this chipset on my hackintosh
      Can anyone help me?
      Thanks in advace 
      P.S Sorry for my bad English

CLOVER.zip
    • By peanutman314
      As you might know the Samsung 970 EVO Plus variant causes major issues on hackintosh installs. I want to keep it plugged into my motherboard for use in Windows. However, if it's plugged in, macOS is going to try to index this disk eventually and it will crash macOS even though it's not the main install disk. 

Because I don't need this disk under macOS I thought it would be a good solution to somehow disable/hide the unsupported disk for macOS. I looked into doing this via Clover but couldn't find anything useful. I'm hoping I can disable the slot via a DSDT patch. I only want to disable one specific M.2 slot, the others should remain functional (I have another working M.2 disk). So disabling the driver is not an option.

I have very little experience with DSDTs and I have no idea how to do this. I recently created a USB injection patch using RehabMan's excellent guide, so I have some experience with the process, but no idea how to formulate the DSDT patch. 

I have a Gigabyte Aurus Pro z390 motherboard. Below is a screenshot of IORegistryExplorer showing the other working drive (not the one I want to disable, that one is not plugged in yet). 

I would be very grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction. If anyone knowns of a non-DSDT solution to disable a specific slot (but not all slots) then that's also fine of course.

Thank you for your time
    • By Corrin
      Hi all,

so ive been trying to get the wifi working on my hackintoshed laptop for a full week now, but i have little to no experience with macs or hackintoshes.

my wifi card is a BCM43142, and my laptop is a HP pavilion 15 p004na running Mojave 10.14.4

i was told on another forum that this card did work on macos, but im starting to doubt it a little :)

any help would be much appreciated,
      Corrin
    • By vhviveiros
      Hello guys!

I'm using a Samsung ativ book 2 np270e5g-xd1br, with i5-3230m/HM75, and everything is working fine, except by sleeping and wifi connection (the Hackintosh internet speed is about 10% of the windows/Linux, and sometimes It downs randomly).

I've tried a lot of tutorials but nothing solved my problem.

Hope you guys could help me

obs: I also figured that if I left the laptop for some minutes, It sometimes reboot.
      Send me MacBook-Pro.zip