Sign in to follow this  
Sillyape

Forgot iTunes backup password

7 posts in this topic

I made a backup for my iPhone two weeks ago and I didn't write down the password for it and now I can't remember. Is there anyhing I can do to get it back? I need to restore a few of pics of the iTunes backup. Pls help. Thanx

Advertisement

There are some apps that claim to be able to extract data from an encrypted iOS backup but that seems a bit shady to me. They probably just attempt to brute-force or dictionary attack the backup. I'd say you're out of luck.

There are some apps that claim to be able to extract data from an encrypted iOS backup but that seems a bit shady to me. They probably just attempt to brute-force or dictionary attack the backup. I'd say you're out of luck.

I tried iPhone Backup Extractor. When I selected the encrypted backup, it still asks me for password.

If you forget your iTunes backup password and cannot access the contents of your backup, don’t worry. The methods mentioned in the article will definitely help you solve your problem. If you need a guaranteed result. Better adhere to the second method to solve this forgot iTunes backup password issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DonAmalio24K
      Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema grande y complicado, solicito la ayuda de una persona que pueda darme una mano. Resulta que tengo una VIT M2400 plateada y por estar leyendo que habia una actualizacion para la bios le di instalar y ahora se desactivo la opcion "ahci" y no puedo ni volver a instalarle Win7 ni 10. He tratado de conseguir activar la opcion por ms-dos con symcmos y consegui ver la lista de codigos pero entre casi 300 o mas codigos no se cual activar y no quiero probar activar uno por uno por miedo a empeorar la situacion, he buscado en internet alguna backup y no he dado hasta ahora con ninguno, he conseguido multiples programas pero con la actualizacion en formato "WHP" ninguno logra abrirlo. logre conseguir dos imagenes bios pero no tengo la seguridad si me podrian ayudar o dañar la laptop. 

La pregunta es para saber si alguien que posea una laptop de igual modelo me podria ayudar haciendo una copia de su imagen bios y asi yo poder seguir con la creacion de una hackintosh. yo logre hacer el usb boot y se instalo pero por el error de la ahci no pude disfrutar del sistema por unos panic kernels los cuales no les consegui solucion en ningun lado. Agradezco de antemano la ayuda de la persona que pueda ayudarme.

Me disculpo si este no es el lugar para hacer topicos por el lenguaje pero de verdad que ya no se que hacer tengo bastante tiempo tratando de solucionar el problema pero no lo consigo.
    • By randor48
      Hello there,

I just finished my Hackintosh with a clean High Sierra install. So far everything seems to be right, got even sleep through patched dsdt working. Only big issue is that videos (HTML5 on Safari(Youtube HD), iTunes trailer) causes System freeze. So it seems to be DRM related. I inject through Clover shiki and whatevergreen with lilu but this won't help at all. My mouse keep working but nothing else only power button shutdown helps.

I just read about this problem from Intel graphics but I'm using an AMD graphics and have iGPU deactivated in BIOS.

Anyone else have this problem or have a solution for that? In Sierra I had not any problems like this so it seems related to that.

Thanks in advance 
    • By Doofitator
      Hi, All.

After installation of MacOS Sierra, I obviously had graphics issues with my GeForce 750Ti:

After installing Nvidia web graphics, most issues were resolved, minus the apple icon and back, forward and sidebar buttons in safari.
      The thing is, these graphic issues only display when Safari or iTunes is the focused window. Even if they're running, but finder (or anything else) is in focus, the graphics return to normal:

Does anyone have any ideas? Everything else works perfectly, just not these little icons. It's not life or death if I can't get this running. I rarely use Safari - where it is worst - anyway.

Thanks in advance.
    • By vit9696
      This is a kext correcting certain issues at userspace level. At this moment it is only interesting for Ivy owners and newer.

Homepage | Historical background

It is likely reasonable to collect some stats with hardware reports (which ones worked ok, which ones failed). Please use the following format: CPU Model, GPU Model, IGPU Model (including ig-platform-id), OS X version. 

P. S. Read the FAQ before asking any questions.
    • By Tucker28
      Has anyone seen or heard of running macOS on this motherboard? http://www.asrockrack.com/general/productdetail.asp?Model=C2550D4I#Specifications

I am building an NAS, and while I could use FreeNAS, I need macOS. I need full iTunes on it to run my AppleTV's. Also, since I will be using ZFS, I am looking for a board with ECC. Mini-ITX preferred because of the case, but if need be, I can switch form factors. I saw something online that seemed like someone had installed macOS on this, but couldn't quite tell for sure.

Thanks for your time,
      Scott