How to create a El Capitan USB on Windows

AryM

5 posts in this topic

Hi, good day.

I Used  2 years ago hackintosh distros for AMD users but no an AMD El Capitan Distro.

Anyone know a El Capitan Distro for AMD FX user o a method of installation on windows, i don't have a Mac :(

My System Information:
Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD FX 6300
GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6850 1GB
RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3-1600
SSD: SanDisk x110 128GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

¡Thank You!

I am sorry but there is no such distros for amd right now. But you have two options:

• Download  Yosemite Zone and install that, and using that hackintosh create a el capitan installer.

• There is a bootable hackintosh distro for intel pc available in torrent (Never tested it though), I guess you can use that and install El Capitan in your amd pc by replacing the original kernel with patched one. Contact me if you need a patched kernel.  

• Like 2

I am sorry but there is no such distros for amd right now. But you have two options:

• Download  Yosemite Zone and install that, and using that hackintosh create a el capitan installer.

• There is a bootable hackintosh distro for intel pc available in torrent (Never tested it though), I guess you can use that and install El Capitan in your amd pc by replacing the original kernel with patched one. Contact me if you need a patched kernel.  

I installed a Yosemite distro version in my PC, I download a El Capitan 10.11.2 DMG version but I don't know what kernel I should use.

I can use the same kexts what use my yosemite distro or use a [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] tool? :o

Thank You

I installed a Yosemite distro version in my PC, I download a El Capitan 10.11.2 DMG version but I don't know what kernel I should use.

I can use the same kexts what use my yosemite distro or use a ##### tool? :o

Thank You

Dont use an el capitan distro. I dont even think they make those. Just download el capitan from the app store and follow shaneees tutorial