3DSMAX LICENCE PROBLEM

drave

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me on this one.

I bought a 15 inch macbook pro,installed windows xp,then 3dsmax8 and was happy to see it working. Not until i reformatted my MBP and install the xp and max8 that it started asking for an autorization code.so i type the authorization code,and it worked.but the moment i restarted it,the same thing happens again,until it reaches the moment that its not accepting any autorization codes.i reformatted the xp and the mac os but the same thing happens.Im guilty of using a pirated version of 3ds max,but its for personal and for learning purposes only.

I had a tip from one of my friend to try importing a licence file of max from another pc.ived tried it and it did worked,....for sometime.but it came back to the situation from before asking for an authorization code.

Please help me with this one.

Thanks in advance and God bless.

Seriously, what do you expect?

If your crack isn't working I suggest you go to some uber awesome 1337 hacker community, instead of a collection of insance mac lovers :P

Side note, I don't think the Admins wil like it if people post solutions here how to get pirated software :P Although there are some suggestions about how to obtain certain Isos ;)

Installing Windows on your Macbook Pro, what's wrong with you :P BLASPHEMY! :P

You should have told your firewall or host file to block 3dsmax's ip...

Especially, you are now blacklisted from using their app because of too many failed calls home to their servers.

Always remember to read your .nfo and always block an app whenever possible.